AMS getting the Infiniti Q60 MOVING

jason05gt

Reaction score
Wow. That’s quite a bit faster than their past runs. Something like 15mph plus thru the traps.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Man I need to keep up with what Infiniti is doing. Didn’t realize they had a turbo v6 offering until late

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Didn’t know that was a AMS car.

Watching the Live Feed the 8 sec and better cars stood out.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
That is pretty dam cool. Moving tfo

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd rather have a mustang

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont know if they'll be as big of a hit though

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
THAT WAS THE JOKE HA GET IT HA

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Once buyers hear about this AMS package for the infiniti, mustangs will cease to exist
What does the AMS package include? And what does it cost? The starting price of the Q60 is like $53K. So I am sure with the AMS package you are approaching $60k. If not more.

I have a feeling someone looking to build a Q60 with the AMS package is not going to be shopping it against a Mustang GT. Buyers shopping a Mustang GT are going to buy a Mustang GT. If they wanted to spend some extra money they would probably opt for a $40K Mustangs with 700+ hp.

Let's not forget that coyote Mustang GT's can run into the tens with limited mods as well. Boost into the 9's isn't uncommon anymore.

Just really depends on what buyers want. I like the Q60 redline 400. I think they are nice cars. But I don't think people looking to go drag racing are looking that hard at these.

There are other AWD cars out there that have run 10's with them for years. But they also break a lot of axles and diffs. It will be interesting to see how the Q60 driveline stands up over time with that kind of power and launching.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
What does the AMS package include? And what does it cost? The starting price of the Q60 is like $53K. So I am sure with the AMS package you are approaching $60k. If not more.

I have a feeling someone looking to build a Q60 with the AMS package is not going to be shopping it against a Mustang GT. Buyers shopping a Mustang GT are going to buy a Mustang GT. If they wanted to spend some extra money they would probably opt for a $40K Mustangs with 700+ hp.

Let's not forget that coyote Mustang GT's can run into the tens with limited mods as well. Boost into the 9's isn't uncommon anymore.

Just really depends on what buyers want. I like the Q60 redline 400. I think they are nice cars. But I don't think people looking to go drag racing are looking that hard at these.

There are other AWD cars out there that have run 10's with them for years. But they also break a lot of axles and diffs. It will be interesting to see how the Q60 driveline stands up over time with that kind of power and launching.
I was being sarcastic :) . It was a 99gpiraqvet-esque reply

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
My brother has an AWD 4 door with mods installed by Infiniti and that little shit moves out.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
It has to have bigger turbos to trap 135mph . I guess they find out what stock engine can hold yesterday . Big smoke and oil down the track

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom