Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
91 octane tune, fuck me :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6zrjhgTGw

We had the opportunity to take one of our ALPHA 12 GT-R's to the track for some testing. This particular ALPHA 12 had just come home from a very in depth media trip to California. In fact it still had its 91 octane tune loaded in. Our tuners Chris and Mitch along with special projects technician and driver Ivan Phipps drove 76 miles to Great Lakes Dragway in neighboring Wisconsin. After multiple 9 second passes by Chris Black, the keys were tossed to Ivan where he blasted off a 9.61@149mph. What makes this pass so impressive is that it was done on the lowest power setting available for the ALPHA 12 on its 91 octane map (for Calfornia Emissions.)

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
seriously?!?... does the alpha 10/12 come with an endless supply of hookers and blow?? that just seem nuts to only go mid 9s... especially when a stock GTR starts out at 11s
Actually, the new one goes 10's right outta the box. But yea, that's a shitload of coin.

However, that same car has gone into the 8's on the race gas map and gone 235+ at the Texas mile I believe.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
seriously?!?... does the alpha 10/12 come with an endless supply of hookers and blow?? that just seem nuts to only go mid 9s... especially when a stock GTR starts out at 11s

It has another purpose, this just shows it's not only a track car, but it can also run a 1/4 mile with the big dogs. That gtr would ruin cars running in the same time bracket on road course.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info