TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
A trip there could be done in a day.

what's bad is i found the easiest option for you

you ready?

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/03/whataburger-lands-dfw-airport/

Tp1tAoK.png

boom. eat lunch and an early dinner there.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
List is pretty accurate.

In N Out is the best. By a million. No question. Its almost not even fair. Those knocking it haven't eaten at a real one. They actually stay on the west coast to completely control their supply chain and quality.

Please don't go to the DFW one expecting to judge them. So Cal locations or bust. A good rule of thumb - NEVER judge a restaurant brand by its airport locations. Airport restaurants are always neutered and/or terrible.

Whataburger is an In n Out wannabe. A good one actually, as they are just fine. Way better than most and deserve their ranking. I never turn down them when offered.

5 guys is good, but slower than molasses in January and more expensive then all but legit quality restaurants. Its stunning how expensive they are. No idea how they earned that time ranking.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
In N Out is the best. By a million. No question. Its almost not even fair. Those knocking it haven't eaten at a real one. They actually stay on the west coast to completely control their supply chain and quality.

Please don't go to the DFW one expecting to judge them. So Cal locations or bust. A good rule of thumb - NEVER judge a restaurant brand by its airport locations. Airport restaurants are always neutered and/or terrible.

:dunno:

I lived in SoCal for years and ate a fatty's life's share of fast food, and I just don't see it being THAT much better. Most people I talk to who have it for the first time seem to be disappointed just because the hype is so ridiculous and they had this idea that it was going to be something surreal. In the end, it's still fast food. IMO it's at the top of the list, but its menu is kind of limited too.

But yeah their freshness and business model/structure is on point and head and shoulders above the rest.

EDIT: Also JBX HQ was just off base and would pay to have a bunch of us bussed down for taste testing new/future products. That was always a lot of fun, but we didn't get any of the money, it was used for unit stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info