Aug 14, 2017
Who Makes the Most Reliable Cars?

tLZdwFP.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Consumer reports is shit according to customers. Reviews say ratings contain inaccuracies and mention unauthorized auto renews and difficulty in cancelling subscriptions.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/consumer_reports.htm

I gave up my Consumer Reports subscription years ago.

Yep, has happened to me.
Also donated like $20 one year for some BS. They hound me every few weeks asking for another donation.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Mustang is the least reliable Ford car? Strange, I've owned four and still own two 17 year old Mustangs and haven't had any major issues with them. Even the Cobra which I used to race at the Autobahn in Joliet has been fine. I can count on one hand any issues I've had and most are normal age related things.

Have I just been lucky 4 times?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
their data is probably ok, they probably just have a shitty methodology, which there's really no excuse for. i'm assuming that phone not connecting to bluetooth and engine locked up are around equal weighting. they should really break it down into categories or something, like drivetrain and total inconvenience/visits or something like that.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Mustang is the least reliable Ford car? Strange, I've owned four and still own two 17 year old Mustangs and haven't had any major issues with them. Even the Cobra which I used to race at the Autobahn in Joliet has been fine. I can count on one hand any issues I've had and most are normal age related things.

Have I just been lucky 4 times?

yes, because you didn't buy the ecocrap ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info