Amazon household. Worth it?

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Recently married, and the wife and I are still using separate Prime accounts...doesn't seem like it's worth it to have two people paying for Prime in one household. While looking to merge accounts/digital purchases, came across household, but I can't find any pricing information. It does say that to household two accounts, one can be Prime and the other not, and the other person can use the household Prime benefits. Now does that mean we can cancel prime on one of our accounts and only pay for one Prime as soon as we setup? Is it too much to ask for a prorated refund ? Anybody done this?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I recently set this up and my monthly prime charge did not go up. She set it up under her email address, with her CC # and her orders only show up on her account. I think the shipping address is locked to the primary address on my account.

I'm not sure if she's able to do prime video, i'll have to ask tonight

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Recently married, and the wife and I are still using separate Prime accounts...doesn't seem like it's worth it to have two people paying for Prime in one household. While looking to merge accounts/digital purchases, came across household, but I can't find any pricing information. It does say that to household two accounts, one can be Prime and the other not, and the other person can use the household Prime benefits. Now does that mean we can cancel prime on one of our accounts and only pay for one Prime as soon as we setup? Is it too much to ask for a prorated refund ? Anybody done this?
Amazon app - manage prime membership - manage houshold. add one of you to the other and cancel one. both will get prime without shared purchase history.

Screenshot_20191119-190308.png

Screenshot_20191119-190327_1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info