TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
1231.gif

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I know this is a free country, and I did proudly serve to keep it free, but anyone that likes, supports, trusts, wants never POS crooked hillary to have any kind of power over us is a frigging brain defect moron!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but you have to be a complete idiot to think she's not a proven corrupt criminal of the worse kind!!!!!!!!

Obviously we didn't have any great choice this election, but PRESIDENT Trump came along at the perfect time to "TRY" and slow down or stop the obama welfare whore agenda!!!!!

never POS crooked hillary is the most corrupt, despicable, sorry excuse of a human being to ever win a major party election, and almost the Presidency!!!!!!!!

Think whatever the hell you want, but rapist bill and never POS crooked hillary deserve each other.
The only thing keeping me going through all these damn health issues is to live long enough to see never POS crooked hillary dragged away in cuffs!!!!
rapist bill would be an added bonus, but I really really want to see hillary crying as they drag her away & throw her in a car!!!!!!!!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
i'm sure it will be, but if it's got 10000 reviews and 7000 are republicans giving it 1 star to teehee on hillary, why woudln't/shouldn't amazon prune them?

Brilliant argument.....

On the flip side, you don't think there are liberals who give 5 star reviews just because? Yea... we all know the left would never do such a thing.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Brilliant argument.....

On the flip side, you don't think there are liberals who give 5 star reviews just because? Yea... we all know the left would never do such a thing.

Reading some of the 5* vs reposted 1* reviews makes me laugh. The 5* is a one liner quip or "YES SHE CAN" or some other liberal buzz word and that's it. The negative reviews are at least longer than a sound bite.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Brilliant argument.....

probably not nearly like an onslaught of the 1's.

i think it's stupid and childish either way, i'm sure that doesn't stop thousands of adults from doing it though.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Well, I didn't have to go far to read a GREAT review. This 1 star review as a matter of fact;

I tend to avoid books by politicians, but when I'm forced to read one I invariably come away having a slightly better opinion of them as a human being, no matter how much I despise them or their policy positions. I can't say that about Hillary Clinton after reading this 512 page slog of a maudlin self-justification, despite the fact that I was interested in hearing about her unique experience as the upset loser in a Presidential election everyone thought she'd win. There are no new revelations about the campaign nor any new insights into Hillary the person. It is a rehash of all the old arguments and unconvincing excuses she and her partisans have been rehashing since the election. The book is as disingenuous, secretive and condescending as she is. She is still unable to face facts or admit truth.

A few of the most notable howlers: She is utterly obsessed with James Comey's letter to Congress in the last days of the campaign announcing that the FBI was re-opening their investigation into her emails. Never mind that he was required to do so. Never mind that he also announced a few days later that there was nothing to these new emails and she was still innocent as the new-fallen snow. Hillary is convinced that this letter sunk her campaign. She even claims that she has the data to prove this fatuous assertion. Maybe so, but all the polls said that she had a 90% chance of winning too. You can get data to prove anything, even an absurdity that Hillary voters were so upset about a letter that they ended up voting for Trump.

Secondly, she keeps harping on the fact that she won the popular vote, a favorite left-wing talking point, which ignores the fact that if you took away California- a once-Republican state that turned blue in the past 20 years or so only because of a massive influx of hastily naturalized illegal aliens and illegal voters- Trump would have won the national popular vote. This is what the Democrats want to do to America- flood us with dependent Third World immigrants who will reflexively vote Democratic and establish a one-party state...and Democrats would crow about the new political reality as if they had convinced the electorate, instead of dispossessing it.

On the subject of race and immigration, Hillary lets her arrogance and myopia hang out. Her "deplorables" comment was only an example of her verbalizing her unfiltered opinion for once. Democrats hate White people. She says that our opposition to being made a powerless minority in our own country is "bigotry." She derides us a voting bloc of "diminishing importance" and cackles at the fact that the older generation of Whites, who supported Trump to a high degree, is dying. The entire Democratic electoral strategy is based on White Genocide. Hillary knows this. Therefore, we have to go. She uses euphemisms and circumlocutions, but that is the long and short of it. And for that, she and her party deserve everything it has gotten and will get from the core American nation.

I will recommend the book for one thing. At the end she talks about what Democrats must do now, and her recommendations should be emulated by every Republican or conservative. You see, liberals, being degenerate secularists, take their politics like a religion and_work_to ensure that you and your children will have to bow down to their god. They join organizations and start organizations with like-minded people; they write letters to newspapers and politicians; they protest; they agitate; they speak up and push their agenda in even the lowliest forums of power; they donate their time, money and talents and put their life's last energy into transforming the world to suit their ideology. And that is why their worldview dominates almost every institution in our world. We are not like that, but we have to be if want to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children against these genocidal Molochs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info