🔖 Deals Amazon $8.62 off anything $50 or more, today only

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We are excited to report that for the second straight year, customers ranked Amazon #1 in the annual Harris Poll on corporate reputation. Harris surveys more than 23,000 people across six corporate reputation dimensions: Social Responsibility, Emotional Appeal, Products and Services, Vision and Leadership, Financial Performance, and Workplace Environment. We hit a new high-water mark for the 18-year-old survey with a record score of 86.27 and ranked in the top 10 for the ninth consecutive year. To say ‘thank you’, we are offering $8.62 off your purchase of $50 or more, for today only. Just insert the promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout. And, be assured, we’ll continue working hard for you every day.

The Harris Poll 2017 Reputation Quotient - Top Ten

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Didn't work for me.
001af88cb7716a18cd21e71ec94a4872.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
From what I understand it has to be shipped AND sold from amazon. I just ordered some throw rugs that were, but i was just under 50 bucks, so i was trying to find something else, and everything else i looked at was "sold by blah blah blah, fulfilled by amazon" which is a no go. Some ice molds to make great big ice balls for my whiskey, NOPE. A trunk/cargo organizer for my ST, NOPE. Hell blurays, NOPE. I finally gave up and just ordered the rugs :rofl: Was not worth it to save 8 freaking dollars.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
From what I understand it has to be shipped AND sold from amazon. I just ordered some throw rugs that were, but i was just under 50 bucks, so i was trying to find something else, and everything else i looked at was "sold by blah blah blah, fulfilled by amazon" which is a no go. Some ice molds to make great big ice balls for my whiskey, NOPE. A trunk/cargo organizer for my ST, NOPE. Hell blurays, NOPE. I finally gave up and just ordered the rugs :rofl: Was not worth it to save 8 freaking dollars.

the holster i was trying to buy, was sold by, fulfilledby, shipped by, etc, amazon. and didn't work.

random.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info