Amazon $8.62 off anything $50 or more, today only

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
We are excited to report that for the second straight year, customers ranked Amazon #1 in the annual Harris Poll on corporate reputation. Harris surveys more than 23,000 people across six corporate reputation dimensions: Social Responsibility, Emotional Appeal, Products and Services, Vision and Leadership, Financial Performance, and Workplace Environment. We hit a new high-water mark for the 18-year-old survey with a record score of 86.27 and ranked in the top 10 for the ninth consecutive year. To say ‘thank you’, we are offering $8.62 off your purchase of $50 or more, for today only. Just insert the promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout. And, be assured, we’ll continue working hard for you every day.

The Harris Poll 2017 Reputation Quotient - Top Ten

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
Worked for me. Ordered window guards for the new civic dawg. Try it in all caps..."BIGTHANKS"

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i cant get it to go for me :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
it didn't want to go for me for a holster for whatever reason... prime & sold by amazon. whateva. got it to go

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
full break kit for the dodge to be order when i get home. 8.62 off is 8.62 off

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
From what I understand it has to be shipped AND sold from amazon. I just ordered some throw rugs that were, but i was just under 50 bucks, so i was trying to find something else, and everything else i looked at was "sold by blah blah blah, fulfilled by amazon" which is a no go. Some ice molds to make great big ice balls for my whiskey, NOPE. A trunk/cargo organizer for my ST, NOPE. Hell blurays, NOPE. I finally gave up and just ordered the rugs :rofl: Was not worth it to save 8 freaking dollars.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
From what I understand it has to be shipped AND sold from amazon. I just ordered some throw rugs that were, but i was just under 50 bucks, so i was trying to find something else, and everything else i looked at was "sold by blah blah blah, fulfilled by amazon" which is a no go. Some ice molds to make great big ice balls for my whiskey, NOPE. A trunk/cargo organizer for my ST, NOPE. Hell blurays, NOPE. I finally gave up and just ordered the rugs :rofl: Was not worth it to save 8 freaking dollars.
the holster i was trying to buy, was sold by, fulfilledby, shipped by, etc, amazon. and didn't work.

random.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
hmm. tried exactly this and would not work for me. what did you change?
wound up doing a hitch adapter and lock to get it to work. random. espeically because everything was sold by, fuliflled by, shipped by, amazon.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
god damn it. i just placed an order for $40... thanks tcg

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Saving 8 dollars :rofl: NICE TRY AMAZON

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
ended up not ordering anything. couldn't find anything i needed, that met the requirements for the discount. Boat parts were cheaper elsewhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom