Am I allowed to be annoyed that the US never got an F10 5-series BMW wagon?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
E63 was always goals for me years ago, over a cts-v wagon for suuuuure

If they offered the RS3 sportback here I would 110% have that over the sedan, not exactly a wagon, but damn close

giphy.gif

Reactions: The Broken Regal

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
E63 was always goals for me years ago, over a cts-v wagon for suuuuure

If they offered the RS3 sportback here I would 110% have that over the sedan, not exactly a wagon, but damn close

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 4dr Wgn E350 Sport 4MATIC | Highgate Motors of Barrington (360vinspin.net)

I test drove this a while back. Great looking, well optioned car. It just felt very slow and heavy. Needs more power for sure. I would just be worried about reliability and a V8. Sales guy said 3.5V6 is rock solid.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Thank god. Some people with actual taste in wagons agree that Caddy wagons are worthless. GM doesn't know how to wagon anymore. I always like the BMWs in this case. You don't see enough of them. I have a buddy down here with a pretty underappreciated V8 wagon. It seats all the people comfortably, holds all the shit, and you can have fun doing it.
1655985365772.png

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Confirmed every manual legacy gt wagon has been ruined by some turd. They’re super rare and every one I saw is beat to hell looking

I had a neighbor who I regret never taking to before they moved who had two Legacy GT wagons. One I’m guessing was the dad’s and super clean. The other was the kid’s with a MCM chopped flag hanging from the tow receiver and huge cannons out the back. They also had an old hot-rodded Ford Country Squire woody wagon with chromie American Racing wheels.

• Love
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I had a neighbor who I regret never taking to before they moved who had two Legacy GT wagons. One I’m guessing was the dad’s and super clean. The other was the kid’s with a MCM chopped flag hanging from the tow receiver and huge cannons out the back. They also had an old hot-rodded Ford Country Squire woody wagon with chromie American Racing wheels.
When I had my outback xt I was rebuilding j had a chance to buy a blown up manual legacy gt wagon but just wasn’t in the cards. Was also hard to justify $3k on a blown up Subaru when I had just bought one for $500 :rofl:

Regret it to this day. Sold the outback because it was auto and they’re such dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: Yaj Yak and Bru
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info