• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Allignment $700. ?

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
"I am kinda pissed the car only has 16000. miles on it. WTF."

One pot hole can jack up your alignment. I've had it done twice from driving through Elk Grove. Some of the worst roads around go through there.

I got the lifetime alignment at Firestone for $150. I can take it in as often as I want and get it done. My car had Steeda Sport Springs and they didn't give me any trouble.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
No the car is not lowered it sits stock. And I don't ever remember hitting any bad holes in the road.

Here is how the bill reads I just picked up the car.

1.Needs 4 wheel Tire Alignment- $89.95

2.Install Motorsport Caster Camber Kit $330.75

3.Part # FMC NPNM1818363 $200.00

4. Supplies $10.00

5. Tax $14.18

Grand Total $644.88
What The Hell??

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
So I drop of the car to get it alligned. They called me up and told me they can't do it with out a Ford Motorsport Caster Camber kit that is about 515 + labor + alignment.
Is this all B.S. or has anyone else had this happen. I am kinda pissed the car only has 16000. miles on it. WTF.

lemmie guess rod baker? ron t?
which stealer ship was it?

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Oh God, Riverview....

I could tell you some stories about them... Awful. Absolutely retarded mechanics. I bought my first Mustang from them (which was relatively fine) and had service through them too (which was a nightmare). Won't ever go back there for anything.

Edit: Wow, just noticed how old this thread is, why bump it for that? haha

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Oh God, Riverview....

I could tell you some stories about them... Awful. Absolutely retarded mechanics. I bought my first Mustang from them (which was relatively fine) and had service through them too (which was a nightmare). Won't ever go back there for anything.

Edit: Wow, just noticed how old this thread is, why bump it for that? haha

Yeah they did some warrenty work supposedly. Come to find out it was never done. Took it back in and it was then fixed. But they wanted to charge me. I said no I am not paying for work you were supposed to do before but never did. Good thing I save my paperwork.
Since then the car has not been to a dealer

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

sonicblue2003

AKA 1SLOWFOX
Nov 9, 2004
woodridge
I do all my own FWA on my cars. I wish I could charge someone 700.00 bucks that would be great..... lol When I aligned my 02 gt that was lowered I got the camber in spec without camber/caster plates. Just aligned a 96 gt that was also lowered and didnt need them either. I guess i will find out this year once I lower my cobra if I need them on that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info