3800 Alignments anyone?

May 24, 2007
I was talking to my manager at work today and he said we needed to do more alignments so........
If anyone needs an alignment on their car come on down to Just Tires in Oswego. usually the alignments are about 70 bucks but for the ILGPC crew he said he would do them for 55. if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. our alignment tech there is awesome. just mention me and ILGPC. if anyone wants the addy its

Just Tires
1400 Douglas Rd
Oswego, Il 60543

Its on the corner of Rt. 34 and Douglas Rd.

we stock camber bolts at the store if you really need/want it done. not sure on how much they are but im sure i can get you a deal on them.

as for mounting and balancing ill have to check on prices for ya but can let you know by tomarrow or sunday because im off work tomarrow. (saturday) if you want them done ill let you know.

alignments are usually 70 bucks like i said but i can get them done for about $55.00. im going to be taking the alignment certification classes all next week starting monday, but if you go just mention me and ILGPC and they will take care of you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info