• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Alignments anyone?

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
I was talking to my manager at work today and he said we needed to do more alignments so........
If anyone needs an alignment on their car come on down to Just Tires in Oswego. usually the alignments are about 70 bucks but for the ILGPC crew he said he would do them for 55. if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. our alignment tech there is awesome. just mention me and ILGPC. if anyone wants the addy its

Just Tires
1400 Douglas Rd
Oswego, Il 60543

Its on the corner of Rt. 34 and Douglas Rd.

I

imported_silverbullet

my car is lowered, do i need to do an alignment? i might be interest you guys open on sunday?

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
does it have to be a gp? can I get my focus done? I had to have front suspension work done, and need it re=aligned.

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
it does not have to be a GP. you can bring any car or truck just mention ILGPC.

yes if your car is lowered you should have it aligned. and yes we are open on sunday. 9-5 but our alignment tech is only there tuesday- saturday.

I

imported_silverbullet

is this going to be a limited time offer cause i can't do it this saturday? how far is oswega from chicago?

xierxior

Reaction score
gah, to bad I didn't know about this earlier. I just had my car alingend a couple days ago and to top it off they didn't even do it right so I have to take the car back now.

migs109

Reaction score
i have to get some new tires mounted and balanced, can you tell me how much that would cost with an alignment?

1BADGTP

Reaction score
I was at my brothers shop (down in Indy) got one done is there anyone that sells camber and caster stuff I need it kinda bad. So I can get it finished at this shop because I am not driving all the way back down there any time soon in the gp again.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
Camber bolts, can be found via the wbodystore.. caster adjustment.. eek.
[/b]

I looked on there and could not find them I even did a search thinking I missed them.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Rockauto has the bolts for $5.00 each if you can wait.

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
we stock camber bolts at the store if you really need/want it done. not sure on how much they are but im sure i can get you a deal on them.

as for mounting and balancing ill have to check on prices for ya but can let you know by tomarrow or sunday because im off work tomarrow. (saturday) if you want them done ill let you know.

alignments are usually 70 bucks like i said but i can get them done for about $55.00. im going to be taking the alignment certification classes all next week starting monday, but if you go just mention me and ILGPC and they will take care of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom