Alignment

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can anyone do an alignment?? Im tired of going to Sears Auto to pay $$ and still end up without a really good alignment. Ill hook it up with some $$ or beer or a combo of both. I also have some GP parts as well. Gotta look through them though.

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
what are you doing tomarrow? I can do alignments. Can you make it out to Just Tires in Oswego? i work tomarrow 9-5. the addy is 1400 Douglas Rd. Oswego, Il 60543 if you want. I posted something about this a few weeks ago. normally alignments are 70 bucks but i can get them done for you guys for 55. if your interested...

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ill see if I can work something out. Ill definatly give you a call.

LeeGTP

Reaction score
what are you doing tomarrow? I can do alignments. Can you make it out to Just Tires in Oswego? i work tomarrow 9-5. the addy is 1400 Douglas Rd. Oswego, Il 60543 if you want. I posted something about this a few weeks ago. normally alignments are 70 bucks but i can get them done for you guys for 55. if your interested...
[/b]
Ricky are you there on Fridays? I'm off and as well need a alignment I'm out in Woodridge which is not far from Oswego. Whats the time?

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
as a matter of fact i do work friday. the other alignment tech also works friday so if anything he can do the alignment for you he is very good at it so i trust him 100 percent. i work 2pm - 8pm on friday he works i believe 9-5 so let me know what time you want to go and i could either meet you there or you could come between 2 and 8 and i can do your alignment. whichever you please

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey Ricky. Sorry about the no call. Got busy and couldnt make it up. Ill be off next week so maybe I can work something out. Ill let you know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom