• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Alignment shop? Lowered Mustang

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
I can’t speak on their work, but I tried 3 times to schedule to have an alignment done. Since I was trailering the car there I said I would wait for car to be done. I can’t remember his name, but said he wouldn’t allow me to wait for the car! I didn’t care if it was going to take a few hrs, I wasn’t leaving the car with him. He canceled on me twice as well.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I can’t speak on their work, but I tried 3 times to schedule to have an alignment done. Since I was trailering the car there I said I would wait for car to be done. I can’t remember his name, but said he wouldn’t allow me to wait for the car! I didn’t care if it was going to take a few hrs, I wasn’t leaving the car with him. He canceled on me twice as well.

That is a joke! Ridiculous!

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago

Damn, that's not good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info