Alien Invasions going on in Canada at the moment

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yesterday I found this general location of the downed object off a Detroit TV website IIRC.

This is MY brilliant artists' rendering of the area from Google Maps;
Lake Huron Map of downed object.png

Here is the depth chart of that area. Figure it's in high 200ft - low 300ft of water. You don't just throw on the wetsuit, hop in your rowboat and go out on Huron in the middle of Feb to go for a swim;
Lake Huron Depth chart.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But the circumstantial evidence is at least intriguing. The club’s silver-coated, party-style, “pico balloon” reported its last position on Feb. 10 at 38,910 ft. off the west coast of Alaska, and a popular forecasting tool—the HYSPLIT model provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)—projected the cylindrically shaped object would be floating high over the central part of the Yukon Territory on Feb. 11. That is the same day a Lockheed Martin F-22 shot down an unidentified object of a similar description and altitude in the same general area

Govt just doesn't want to admit they are just shooting at shit blindly now.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
And we will never know about the Lake Huron one... Things that have come out since was that it was actually downed about 15 miles from the UP, not where initial reports that I posted above, had put it. And as of yesterday Canadian RMP have called off recovery efforts.

Reactions: sktchy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info