Alien Invasions going on in Canada at the moment

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
This is one of the video's from 2004, from an F/A-18 off the Nimitz. They give you some tutorial on the scope that the WSO (Weapons System Officer) that sits behind the pilot is running. This is what I would consider "otherwordly" OR it's something we have learned and are testing that no one outside of the government knows yet.

They start in FLIR mode, then switch back to regular scanning, then he moves back to FLIR zooming in and out a couple times. Then towards the end of the video, whatever that object is, moves suddenly to the left, at a speed that even the FLIR can't catch up with, much less the pilot being able to turn the nose of the plane and keep up with. This is what I refer to when I say that we don't have that type of acceleration ability or maneuverability technology yet (at least that we "know"). Even if the plane could accelerate and turn on a dime like that, the G-suits and systems in the plane would not be able to compensate for that level (9 - 10 G's is what most fighter pilots can handle with the suit), that quickly with out the pilot and WSO blacking out and losing consciousness.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
This is one of the video's from 2004, from an F/A-18 off the Nimitz. They give you some tutorial on the scope that the WSO (Weapons System Officer) that sits behind the pilot is running. This is what I would consider "otherwordly" OR it's something we have learned and are testing that no one outside of the government knows yet.

They start in FLIR mode, then switch back to regular scanning, then he moves back to FLIR zooming in and out a couple times. Then towards the end of the video, whatever that object is, moves suddenly to the left, at a speed that even the FLIR can't catch up with, much less the pilot being able to turn the nose of the plane and keep up with. This is what I refer to when I say that we don't have that type of acceleration ability or maneuverability technology yet (at least that we "know"). Even if the plane could accelerate and turn on a dime like that, the G-suits and systems in the plane would not be able to compensate for that level (9 - 10 G's is what most fighter pilots can handle with the suit), that quickly with out the pilot and WSO blacking out and losing consciousness.

So I don't think we would have the capability to shoot these down today but the Nimitz incident was almost 20 years ago so our capabilities are 2 decades more advanced today. Also it's widely speculated that these objects are drones because, as you stated, the G's would make any living cell structure that we know into mush. So that being said, it's possible these were also drones but not the same models as seen on the "superfast" or "gimble" footage. The 2nd one was described as octagonal and both were observed as having the ability of high altitude flight with no observable propulsion. There is also unconfirmed abilities of electrical interference and rapid acceleration. That's a bit scary to think that they lost the UAP on radar and visual then it appeared hundreds of miles away. Sounds like they share the same observables as the released UAP footage so if they are from another country, they have either been in possession of this technology since 2004 or have developed it since then. That's scary. I have been saying this from the beginning though, IF it's ET tech we are being allowed to shoot it down.

Reactions: sktchy

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So I don't think we would have the capability to shoot these down today but the Nimitz incident was almost 20 years ago so our capabilities are 2 decades more advanced today. Also it's widely speculated that these objects are drones because, as you stated, the G's would make any living cell structure that we know into mush. So that being said, it's possible these were also drones but not the same models as seen on the "superfast" or "gimble" footage. The 2nd one was described as octagonal and both were observed as having the ability of high altitude flight with no observable propulsion. There is also unconfirmed abilities of electrical interference and rapid acceleration. That's a bit scary to think that they lost the UAP on radar and visual then it appeared hundreds of miles away. Sounds like they share the same observables as the released UAP footage so if they are from another country, they have either been in possession of this technology since 2004 or have developed it since then. That's scary. I have been saying this from the beginning though, IF it's ET tech we are being allowed to shoot it down.

Short summary before the TL/DR section;
The point of that video being made is, the "object" in question, made movements that are unable to be duplicated with any known military aircraft in our arsenal and/or anything we know of our adversaries. I'm not discounting our adversaries, but I would think if we haven't figured it out, no one else has figured it out and been able made it work either...

The propulsion systems needed to make that kind of acceleration... The metallurgical technology to make a structure/surface of an airframe to handle that kind of sudden G-force to make that acceleration/maneuver... And the human ability, with a properly designed G-suit to make that level of turn/acceleration without going in to G-LOC isn't there...

Here is the TL/DR portion of what is currently sitting in the hangars of our carriers with their main upgrades since 2004;
F/A-18's (mostly E's and F's, as I believe all "legacy" Hornets have been phased out in 2008/09) are still the main fighter craft in carrier air wings in Nimitz class aircraft carriers. In 2004, They would've been in the process of being brought up to Block II capacity IIRC.

Main Block II upgrades include;
- AESA radar - This system allows for the plane to be able to track A2A and A2G targets at the same time. It also helps it better track incoming threats (such as missiles shot at it), as well as having a range beyond that of the actual missiles it carries. This is similar to the old F-14 and it's AWG-9 radar system being able to lock down targets well before it needed to engage. This acts as a deterrent to an enemy if they're already being locked down BVR (beyond visual range), as they have no way to engage without being shot down first. So they say "fuck it" and bug out. That's my editorial anyway.

- JHMCS (Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System) - This is the funky looking helmet that moves all weapons systems to the visor on the helmet in front of the pilot/WSO. This helps them by being able to use their head to turn and line up targets (off-bore sight missile cueing). It isn't just reliant on where the front of the plane is pointed. But it still needs the radar system itself to be able to keep up.

With that said, neither of those would've made a difference necessarily in what you saw. The "object" they already had cued up, lost lock once, then lost it a second time when the "object" made a sudden port turn and instant acceleration...

Block III upgrades to the planes avionics and weapons system started in 2019 and are working their way though CAW's. F-35C's are just now becoming operational and the only carrier to actively carry them that I know of right now, is VFA-217, part of CAW2 on the Carl Vinson.

Obviously the Air Force has the most modern F-22 and F-35 squadrons, much of their avionic's/weapons system is still kinda mum. So not sure what they could do in a similar situation.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Short summary before the TL/DR section;
The point of that video being made is, the "object" in question, made movements that are unable to be duplicated with any known military aircraft in our arsenal and/or anything we know of our adversaries. I'm not discounting our adversaries, but I would think if we haven't figured it out, no one else has figured it out and been able made it work either...

The propulsion systems needed to make that kind of acceleration... The metallurgical technology to make a structure/surface of an airframe to handle that kind of sudden G-force to make that acceleration/maneuver... And the human ability, with a properly designed G-suit to make that level of turn/acceleration without going in to G-LOC isn't there...

Here is the TL/DR portion of what is currently sitting in the hangars of our carriers with their main upgrades since 2004;
F/A-18's (mostly E's and F's, as I believe all "legacy" Hornets have been phased out in 2008/09) are still the main fighter craft in carrier air wings in Nimitz class aircraft carriers. In 2004, They would've been in the process of being brought up to Block II capacity IIRC.

Main Block II upgrades include;
- AESA radar - This system allows for the plane to be able to track A2A and A2G targets at the same time. It also helps it better track incoming threats (such as missiles shot at it), as well as having a range beyond that of the actual missiles it carries. This is similar to the old F-14 and it's AWG-9 radar system being able to lock down targets well before it needed to engage. This acts as a deterrent to an enemy if they're already being locked down BVR (beyond visual range), as they have no way to engage without being shot down first. So they say "fuck it" and bug out. That's my editorial anyway.

- JHMCS (Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System) - This is the funky looking helmet that moves all weapons systems to the visor on the helmet in front of the pilot/WSO. This helps them by being able to use their head to turn and line up targets (off-bore sight missile cueing). It isn't just reliant on where the front of the plane is pointed. But it still needs the radar system itself to be able to keep up.

With that said, neither of those would've made a difference necessarily in what you saw. The "object" they already had cued up, lost lock once, then lost it a second time when the "object" made a sudden port turn and instant acceleration...

Block III upgrades to the planes avionics and weapons system started in 2019 and are working their way though CAW's. F-35C's are just now becoming operational and the only carrier to actively carry them that I know of right now, is VFA-217, part of CAW2 on the Carl Vinson.

Obviously the Air Force has the most modern F-22 and F-35 squadrons, much of their avionic's/weapons system is still kinda mum. So not sure what they could do in a similar situation.
Here's what I always think back to-The SR71 project started in 1959 using slide rules. Today we have exponentially better computer capabilities and AI technology. What technology is the military and/or DARPA hiding?

The human body is the biggest limiting factor to sustained g-load. I don't know off the top of my head, but I'm guessing if you remove the pilot the maximum g-load of a modern airframe is 2-3x.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Correct, like I do keep saying, "with tech we know currently" There is a lot of shit I'm sure we don't know. But F/A-18's sure as heck aren't incorporating them at this time. :D

Things I think of is Dulce, NM. Read up on that if you haven't. "supposedly" we have a multi-story below ground base that has alien craft and aliens in captivity working with our brightest scientists and we're trying to reverse engineer their technology and we're running up against the wall that we don't have the source material to create said tech.

As to G-loading, I think 9 - 10g's is the limit right now with the current suits we have, for sustained load. Not sure what limits are for a non-sustained, level is.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Correct, like I do keep saying, "with tech we know currently" There is a lot of shit I'm sure we don't know. But F/A-18's aren't incorporating them at this time. :D

Things I think of is Dulce, NM. Read up on that if you haven't. "supposedly" we have a multi-story below ground base that has alien craft and aliens in captivity working with our brightest scientists and we're trying to reverse engineer their technology and we're running up against the wall that we don't have the source material to create said tech.

As to G-loading, I think 9 - 10g's is the limit right now with the current suits we have, for sustained load. Not sure what limits are for a non-sustained, level is.
Tom Cruise could do it.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Fuck that Chuck Norris.

Seriously though, I think at some point pilots will become irrelevant in air battles. The tech can and has likely already superseded the abilities of a cellular body to hold up to them. Not only that but as I kind of joked about it wouldn't surprise me to find out we (or other nations for that matter) never really fully discontinued development of nuke powered planes.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Fuck that Chuck Norris.

Seriously though, I think at some point pilots will become irrelevant in air battles. The tech can and has likely already superseded the abilities of a cellular body to hold up to them. Not only that but as I kind of joked about it wouldn't surprise me to find out we (or other nations for that matter) never really fully discontinued development of nuke powered planes.
There is a mix of future development that will rely on drone (remote flying attack vehicles) as well as human. The issue many military think tanks like to point out is that in a critical situation, a human's ability to interpret and react is preferred to AI that's just going to follow instructions in it's coding. That "logic" point.

Case in point, I do recall 2x times we (the USA), due to software or other mechanical glitches almost put us at nuclear war because that glitch thought an incoming Soviet missile launch had occurred, so the missile silos were warmed up and DEFCON alert brought down. It was only fixed by a human, testing and realizing it was a false alarm... So this is the issue with flying a drone aircraft behind enemy lines, potentially making a critical error. And no, I'm not talking "WarGames" with WOPR. It's happened in reality too.

One thing I had thought about this "octagonal" object, was it dropped by the original China balloon. Kinda like a probe droid or something. And one of the reasons we wanted that downed balloon off South Carolina so badly.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
There is a mix of future development that will rely on drone (remote flying attack vehicles) as well as human. The issue many military think tanks like to point out is that in a critical situation, a human's ability to interpret and react is preferred to AI that's just going to follow instructions in it's coding. That "logic" point.

One thing I had thought about this "octagonal" object, was it dropped by the original China balloon. Kinda like a probe droid or something. And one of the reasons we wanted that downed balloon off South Carolina so badly.
Think if that balloon was carrying numerous small nukes or who knows what, just dropping things along it's way to be activated at a later time or what not.

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
All tin foil hat theories aside, there is a real interesting coincidence going on regarding the timeline of actual, indisputable facts that should make you curious.

- Jan 12, 2023 The All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) of the US Department of defense submits it's report on UAP's to the US Congress. AARO states they are currently focusing on 171 cases, some of which "appear to have demonstrated unusual flight characteristics or performance capabilities, and require further analysis." (For those that don't know AARO is the successor to AATIP which is the US DOD task force for investigating UAP's. Lou Elizondo is the tatted guy that worked with Tom DeLonge and was responsible for the 2004 Nimitz tapes being released to the public.)
- Jan 28, 2023 A Balloon believed to originate from China is detected in US air space over Alaska. NORAD was not the system used in the initial detection.
-Feb 4, 2023 After flying over the entire continental US with multiple civilian spotting's, the spy balloon was shot down over the coast of South Carolina and recovered. Video of the act of the US military shooting down the balloon and photos of the balloon wreckage are easily accessible on the internet.
- Feb 7, 2023 US DOD, after urging from congress, updates NORAD protocols to not only focus on air borne missiles entering our airspace but also to focus on any anomalous flying objects.
-Feb 9, 2023 NORAD detects another UAP over Alaska. It is intercepted by 2 F-35 Gen V. fighters and ultimately taken down by a sidewinder missile. The object was determined to be unmanned and described by a US official as "cylindrical and silver-ish gray and seemed to be floating". Asked if was "balloon-like," the official said, "All I say is that it wasn't 'flying' with any sort of propulsion, so if that is 'balloon-like' well -- we just don't have enough at this point."
-Feb 10, 2023 A 3rd high altitude object is detected over Canada. 2 US F-22's are sent to investigate.
-Feb 11, 2023 "Canadian and U.S. aircraft were scrambled, and a U.S. F-22 successfully fired at the object," Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau tweeted. The object was shot down approximately 100 miles from the Canada-U.S. border in central Yukon, Canadian Defense Minister Anita Anand told reporters during a press briefing on Feb. 11. It appears to have been a "small, cylindrical object" that was flying at about 40,000 feet, she said."These objects did not closely resemble and were much smaller than the [suspected Chinese] balloon and we will not definitively characterize them until we can recover the debris, which we are working on," a spokesperson for the White House Security Council later told ABC News.
-Feb 11, 2023 An object is detected on radar over Montana. Shortly after detection the object was lost by radar and visual detection was never confirmed by scrambled jets.
-Feb 12, 2023 The same object from the day before is detected on radar, this time over Wisconsin and Michigan. Again the object was intercepted and shot down by "US military aircraft". The object was octagonal in structure, unmanned and traveling at about 20,000 feet, a US official said. There was no indication of surveillance capabilities but the administration could not rule that out.

To this day no images of the cylindrical or octagonal crafts have been released by the US government nor has there been any confirmation of wrecked recovered. The US government has not confirmed what the 3 UAP's were or who they belong to. This is very different from the Chinese balloon. You can find images of the retrieval, photos of the wreckage and details of the payload. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner told CNN that the Biden administration does appear "somewhat trigger-happy" in how it dealt with objects over the weekend after allowing the first spotted balloon to fly across the country. Again, I only posted facts, no theories. Sometimes reality can be stranger than fiction. Makes you say "mhmmmmmmm".

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
They were trying to get the octagonal one that they downed in Lake Huron, and they may not have been able to get it from the depths of it yet vs. the balloon off SC. So it may be a few days.
Yeah and they were trying to get the 1st one in Alaska for 4 days blaming the weather for the difficulty. I'm starting to think the reports from the Pentagon that we actually shot down these objects is bullshit. You said it yourself, the object in 2004 performed areal maneuvers way past our capabilities. Might just be the US government trying to save face and an attempt to ease civilian concerns by saying they were shot down. There's been no proof we shot down anything other than the balloon.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I think jason05gt jason05gt hit the nail on the head, these are likely UNMANNED drones capable of incredible feats. But, we'll never really fully know about it.
Earlier today I just happened to be watching a video of two F14 Tomcats shooting down two Libyan SU-22s in 1981. The one F14 missile first passed one of the SU-22s as it couldn't lock on. But it finally locked on the SU-22 and pulled a 45G turn to get on target with the SU-22. So it makes you wonder what a winged aircraft like a current drone could sustain in high Gs. I'm sure we won't know for decades to come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info