alibaba.com (everything chinesium)

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

I didn't mean extended mag release. It was the bolt release. But yes, I agree with the belief that some companies probably do sell these parts as "Made in U.S.A." I couldn't do that. I bought one of these for a friend of mine because that's what he wanted. Told him, I can't guarantee the product since he wanted to cheap out on it, but if that's what he wants, then I'll order it for him. He didn't have any problems except the screws backing out on him. He just tapped it for a slightly bigger screw and put some locktite and was done with it. That and he powder coated it. Made it look nice, but at the end of the day, it's still Chineseium.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I didn't mean extended mag release. It was the bolt release. But yes, I agree with the belief that some companies probably do sell these parts as "Made in U.S.A." I couldn't do that. I bought one of these for a friend of mine because that's what he wanted. Told him, I can't guarantee the product since he wanted to cheap out on it, but if that's what he wants, then I'll order it for him. He didn't have any problems except the screws backing out on him. He just tapped it for a slightly bigger screw and put some locktite and was done with it. That and he powder coated it. Made it look nice, but at the end of the day, it's still Chineseium.

Yeah, lots of "air soft parts" out there. I actually just got a knockoff rear sight and it's going to get stuck on my 9mm carbine because the aperture is smaller which I always thought held up accuracy of the irons on my gun. That and I want the bigger aperture on my .450 Bushmaster Pistol because it will be kind of in between the other sights. If I had a bridgeport I'd just give up and mill myself something out or I should do the smart thing and just go buy some optics.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info