Alfa 4C

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Trying to convince wife this should be her next car. Thoughts? Options in that price range that appeal to the ladies?

2c33e17450febeba9df9ab820fb52f05.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If its not gonna be a daily I'd say go for it. Its a great looking/sounding car but its really no frills. Those things dont even have power steering. And since its built on a carbon fiber monocoque its got wide sills which makes getting in/out of it a fun task as well :rofl: Id still love to own one, but definitely not for every day driving.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
If its not gonna be a daily I'd say go for it. Its a great looking/sounding car but its really no frills. Those things dont even have power steering. And since its built on a carbon fiber monocoque its got wide sills which makes getting in/out of it a fun task as well :rofl: Id still love to own one, but definitely not for every day driving.

It will be a daily but she works 1 mile from home so it’s not important. Heavy snow days I’ll stay home and she can have truck.

Gonna have her test drive one, really don’t want her in another M4

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The 4C is freaking riot. It's legit home on the track. I drove one up to run at Road America and holy crap did it beat me up. It's loud (wind and road noise), rough-riding and put together with a bunch of aftermarket garbage (Best Buy stereo, hobbled-together bluetooth), but wowsers is it a legit track experience. The Spider with its canvas top is annoyingly loud. All the pops, burbles, crackles. It pops like a hand gun went off - you can't drive it without people turning their heads, or ducking.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Cool car. BUT -

There is a reason Alfa and Fiat don't stay on US soil in a permanent fashion.

They've come and gone before in my life. They'll come and go again. Just not a fit of the necessary level for the US market, whatever that means.

When they go away again, the car won't be worth scrap value and parts will be unobtanium.

Again.

Mercedes....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Cool car. BUT -

There is a reason Alfa and Fiat don't stay on US soil in a permanent fashion.

They've come and gone before in my life. They'll come and go again. Just not a fit of the necessary level for the US market, whatever that means.

When they go away again, the car won't be worth scrap value and parts will be unobtanium.

Again.

Mercedes....
With the assimilation with Dodge/Chrysler products, I feel like they're going to be around for a while.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
With the assimilation with Dodge/Chrysler products, I feel like they're going to be around for a while.

Kinda like Daimler Chrysler?

You too will see. Eventually.

Age and treachery before youth and skill.

Revisit this thread in 2025 and go "WOW! Remember when Fiat and Dodge were together?" Because Goddammit, TCG will still be around! Fiat/Chrysler won't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info