Alec Baldwin involved shooting.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's being reported that the assistant director, who handed a prop gun to Alec Baldwin before the shooting, was previously fired from a film production after a gun incident injured a crew member

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they got some real winners on this low budget film. Sadly this will get more people to go see this movie if they continue making it. I’m sure Baldwin or the producer will come out with some bullshit story about how the camera operator would have wanted them to finish or something.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
No it was just hilarious

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
while ya shouldn't judge a book by its cover, that is not the most confidence inspiring armorer one can imagine. also it sounds like the crew was more than correct to identify that they were surrounded by a bunch of careless idiots.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
So, DEEZUZ DEEZUZ hands me a gun, says it’s unloaded and I fire it, killing someone. I didn’t check to confirm the gun if the gun is loses or not.

I’m getting hit with some type of felony charge and prison time.

Yet, Alec Baldwin still isn’t in cuffs. It’s his responsibility to check the weapon before doing anything, especially before putting his finger on the trigger.

Now, if the gun was supposed to be loaded with blanks, then not sure he would be able to tell the difference between a blank and a Live round.

John Schneider (veteran actor of approx 50 yrs) walked through the safety process with real and prop guns on film set.

Based on that, Baldwin may be extremely nervous there will be a knock on his door leading to hand cuffs

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
They probably all hate guns so I'm amazed they can get anywhere near them. Typical people with no knowledge of gun safety acting like it's not necessary with them.

MSM is still calling it a "prop" gun.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's so hypocritical that Hollywood is so anti gun yet their shows have so many of them. Lifetime channel has guns and violence in almost every show/movie. How about showing some human love rather than human violence? Can't show boobs but you can show death after grisly death.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
There it is... Live ammunition because they were using the guns for plinking.

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
There it is... Live ammunition because they were using the guns for plinking.

But how did the "armorer" not catch this?!?!?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom