Alec Baldwin involved shooting.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
"Plinking" with the "prop" gun.

MSM memo: Let's use special words so people don't think they were actually shooting a real gun. (Heaven forbid!)
Seriously, you can tell the idiot that wrote that did every single thing possible to soften the tone of the communication.

"A pasttime called plinking"...like are you retarded.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Any word on what kind of gun it was? I'm assuming an old .45LC revolver?

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The "armorer" is getting evicted.....

The "Rust" armorer’s landlady revealed on Tuesday she’s kicking out the 24-year-old because she "doesn’t want her living there anymore."

A former neighbor also chimed, "I remember her because she had blonde hair then. She shared the place with other youngsters. They were coming and going all the time and the place is a wreck. I can’t imagine what it’s like inside."

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
24 y.o., inexperienced armorer who is bad at her job would be my guess. It's looking more and more from articles that she is going to be the one to take any heat that is generated.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Baldwin deserves every bit of humiliation and tormenting.... I certainly hope both that armorer and assistant director are also getting crucified in their personal lives, because god knows the justice system won't hand them down a sentence they deserve.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Way too much early judgment on this topic. Not talking about comments here but, rather, comments on twitter and MSM. Let it play out and see what happens. IMO, the armorer allowing target practice with live ammo and then not clearing the guns is criminal. Baldwin not knowing how to clear a gun is stupid at best. He should take a gun safety class before he posts any more anti gun comments.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Way too much early judgment on this topic. Not talking about comments here but, rather, comments on twitter and MSM. Let it play out and see what happens. IMO, the armorer allowing target practice with live ammo and then not clearing the guns is criminal. Baldwin not knowing how to clear a gun is stupid at best. He should take a gun safety class before he posts any more anti gun comments.
Stupid isn't an excuse, that's called negligent homicide, a CRIME.

But the old Hillary Clinton "I didn't know" excuse will be used in our liberal court system, and not a thing will happen to any of them. You or me did this, and our ass would be in a jail cell awaiting trial, and we'd be found guilty. People should expect more from a guy who has such a loud anti-gun mouth on him.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
From actress Kristy Alley, which aligns with actor John Schneider’s statement -

No Assistant Director (AD) yells “COLD GUN” The armourer or prop person is supposed to PERSONALLY show you the gun so you can see it is empty for yourself. Then I dry fire it into the ground. I have NEVER been handed a gun by an AD & I’ve been handed 100 guns & I’ve never heard “COLD gun” in 40 years.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom