Alabama in for castration [emoji108]

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Not even close to what's needed.
You want to deter this despicable behavior, you purge the gene pool of the defective seed!!!
All violent criminals, proved 100% guilty, not just some POS criminal snitches on another POS criminal is hung on national TV at 0900 the day after his one & only one swift appeal!!!!

It will stop repeat offenders immediately, and hopefully deters a POS from becoming a POS criminal!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's interesting that it says it would be a violation of parole. That means a person could probably serve a full sentence out and not do it. That said, I really wonder how far this will go.

Also imagine the first person being exonerated that got castrated would argue that they have been maimed for life and have a huge lawsuit over it.

I'll be curious to see this one through the courts.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score

You want to deter this despicable behavior, you purge the gene pool of the defective seed!!!
All violent criminals, proved 100% guilty, not just some POS criminal snitches on another POS criminal is hung on national TV at 0900 the day after his one & only one swift appeal!!!!

It will stop repeat offenders immediately, and hopefully deters a POS from becoming a POS criminal!!!

Grandpa? Is that you?

Spectragod

Reaction score

Why do they get an appeal? My example, I had a cousin who was kidnapped, raped and thrown in a trunk of a car, then the car was set on fire, the 15yo choir boy who did this said, in the courtroom, he left the keys in the trunk lock of the car so someone could have let her out, so it wasn’t his fault that she died, true story, kid got out when he was 21. Ain’t justice great?

So I say fuck them, they’re 100% guilty, walk them to a room with a drain in the floor and put a bullet in their head. And honestly, maybe kill their family in front of them first, because they don’t give any fucks about mine.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Why do they get an appeal? My example, I had a cousin who was kidnapped, raped and thrown in a trunk of a car, then the car was set on fire, the 15yo choir boy who did this said, in the courtroom, he left the keys in the trunk lock of the car so someone could have let her out, so it wasn’t his fault that she died, true story, kid got out when he was 21. Ain’t justice great?

So I say fuck them, they’re 100% guilty, walk them to a room with a drain in the floor and put a bullet in their head. And honestly, maybe kill their family in front of them first, because they don’t give any fucks about mine.
Fuck man...can't even imagine!

People always talk about women's rights. To me, the biggest disgrace to women's rights...is the light sentencing these kinds's of shitbag predators get. You can kidnap, rape, even murder a woman...and you can get back on the street in as little as a few years. Its sickening! Its truly a disgrace to women's rights and our overall system of justice!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score

Shit that's more along the lines of making someone a lifer than castrating. Castrated or not I wouldn't want that person anywhere near society.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

You have to give them an appeal :( it's part of the deal :(
You don't have to give them 32 appeals over 27 years, all paid for by us.
You get a panel of appeal judges, all by the book, not a bunch of POS loser liberal judges!!!
The law as written, not how you "FEEL" it should be written, or "WISH" it was written.
As written, and if the judges, let's go with a 5 member panel thinks you are 100% guilty,
cut in stone, video, multiple witness's that are not POS criminals, NCIS proven magic etc. then you hang the next day at 0900!!!!
All your property, wealth, personal possessions, etc are now the victims or victims family's!!!!
No 3 month's to get you affairs in order, no time to hide your wealth, you hang on national TV at 0900!!!

If the witness is ever found to lie about the case, the police lied about the case, the prosecutor lied about the case, even the judge lied or screwed over an innocent victim, they hang on national TV at 0900!!!

You want to stop crime, then stop crime, stop being a pussy ass loser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom