Al Piemonte THE BEST

Bundy

Reaction score
Just bought this mustang from John at Al Piemonte. Car is beautiful, drives great, and is everything i could ask for. Best of all was the deal I was given. VERY HAPPY with the service at Al Piemonte and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a new Ford.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] for making this happen! If anyone is in the market for a new Ford, look no farther!

also shout out to [MENTION=1504]Renesis07[/MENTION] for getting the ball rolling and setting us up with John. Thanks guys!

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Love that color :bigthumb:

Wild White Pony

Reaction score
Great car great color Bundy, congrats on that purchase. Heard the beast and Renesis are settin guys up with great deals. Sprayin & Teege must be so jelly, but then you do let them wash your car. Instant:nutz: ER

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Congrats bro car looks sick and optioned perfect. Keep the throttle down and stay away from trouble these coyote motors keep pulling and pulling. You forgot to mention I'm also a porter removing scratches off your moms Brembo pkg black Stang. Enjoy and if u need anything u have my number.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
I heard [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] likes the man sausage

Oh and dont sell parts to him. He doesnt pay and sends his valets to pick up the parts. :jg:

Marko

Reaction score
I'll definitely buy my next new Ford from John.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom