Aka beast is no longer working at al Piemonte ford

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Good morning everyone. April 29th was my last day working for al Piemonte ford. it was a long 25 years as I started when I was 17. Long story short, the fight for ownership of al Piemonte ford in melrose park has affected lots of employees since the passing of big Al 3 years ago and many of my team has left from management and sales guys which has very hard for me in the past few weeks. I'm not going to lie I was going to wait to get fired may 2nd, which I wanted and I was happy and ok with it, i kinda wanted a break from work and take 6 months off being paid by unemployment.

Word got around in the car business about the rumors and a few owners reached out to me for new job opportunity's and so as of May 1st I started working at Hawk of St Charles and at first I thought it would be difficult but I don't miss Piemonte ford and really enjoy working with everyone here and feel wanted and I go home everyday with way less stress. If anyone is looking for a used or new vehicle please let me know post on here or send me a pm and I will send u my cell. I look forward and I'm excited about my new job and don't hesitate to look me up if u want something new I can locate it for you and if u want something used we share all of our inventory with the hawkautogroup. I wasn't sure I wanted to make a post but a few members have reached out to me looking for me at my old job and have come here to purchase there new vehicle.

Have a good day everyone and let's keep tcg together and keep it like a family because that's what's important and meeting good people, making new life long friends, and everyone getting along with keeping the car community alive. Thanks John G

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The white Denali is hot. We just sold the black suburban yesterday and put the Denali on the ramp

I was wondering why that Suburban hadn't moved. It had been there for a couple months. The two of them were next to one another out on the corner Saturday evening.

Wife has given me clearance on getting a used K2Y, but I want a Suburban or Yukon XL in top trim levels (hey, I'm a baller). In order to do so, the Caddy has to go as would the old van.

For awhile, they had the Suburban parked in that corner right next to this;
oNZXC6q.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I was wondering why that Suburban hadn't moved. It had been there for a couple months. The two of them were next to one another out on the corner Saturday evening.

Wife has given me clearance on getting a used K2Y, but I want a Suburban or Yukon XL in top trim levels (hey, I'm a baller). In order to do so, the Caddy has to go as would the old van.

For awhile, they had the Suburban parked in that corner right next to this;
oNZXC6q.jpg

It's hard to sell the gm's when the expedition is so nice. They were traded in for the new 18 expedition

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Good morning everyone. April 29th was my last day working for al Piemonte ford. it was a long 25 years as I started when I was 17. Long story short, the fight for ownership of al Piemonte ford in melrose park has affected lots of employees since the passing of big Al 3 years ago and many of my team has left from management and sales guys which has very hard for me in the past few weeks. I'm not going to lie I was going to wait to get fired may 2nd, which I wanted and I was happy and ok with it, i kinda wanted a break from work and take 6 months off being paid by unemployment.

Word got around in the car business about the rumors and a few owners reached out to me for new job opportunity's and so as of May 1st I started working at Hawk of St Charles and at first I thought it would be difficult but I don't miss Piemonte ford and really enjoy working with everyone here and feel wanted and I go home everyday with way less stress. If anyone is looking for a used or new vehicle please let me know post on here or send me a pm and I will send u my cell. I look forward and I'm excited about my new job and don't hesitate to look me up if u want something new I can locate it for you and if u want something used we share all of our inventory with the hawkautogroup. I wasn't sure I wanted to make a post but a few members have reached out to me looking for me at my old job and have come here to purchase there new vehicle.

Have a good day everyone and let's keep tcg together and keep it like a family because that's what's important and meeting good people, making new life long friends, and everyone getting along with keeping the car community alive. Thanks John G

Damn. Good luck in the new job John!! My uncle just left Hawk when the Zimmerman buyout happened. Ill still buy where ever you go. :jg:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info