Aka beast is no longer working at al Piemonte ford

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. April 29th was my last day working for al Piemonte ford. it was a long 25 years as I started when I was 17. Long story short, the fight for ownership of al Piemonte ford in melrose park has affected lots of employees since the passing of big Al 3 years ago and many of my team has left from management and sales guys which has very hard for me in the past few weeks. I'm not going to lie I was going to wait to get fired may 2nd, which I wanted and I was happy and ok with it, i kinda wanted a break from work and take 6 months off being paid by unemployment.

Word got around in the car business about the rumors and a few owners reached out to me for new job opportunity's and so as of May 1st I started working at Hawk of St Charles and at first I thought it would be difficult but I don't miss Piemonte ford and really enjoy working with everyone here and feel wanted and I go home everyday with way less stress. If anyone is looking for a used or new vehicle please let me know post on here or send me a pm and I will send u my cell. I look forward and I'm excited about my new job and don't hesitate to look me up if u want something new I can locate it for you and if u want something used we share all of our inventory with the hawkautogroup. I wasn't sure I wanted to make a post but a few members have reached out to me looking for me at my old job and have come here to purchase there new vehicle.

Have a good day everyone and let's keep tcg together and keep it like a family because that's what's important and meeting good people, making new life long friends, and everyone getting along with keeping the car community alive. Thanks John G

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
IF one day I can afford to buy a new car, I'd definitely give you a yell.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Things change. It seemed after Al died the changes were not for the better. Best of luck at Hawk!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
John, do you need an assistant?

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Nice, Hawk in STC has a Yukon XL Denali that I was eyeballing. :D

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll take that 2005 Ford GT with only 4 miles on it. :wackit:

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
The white Denali is hot. We just sold the black suburban yesterday and put the Denali on the ramp
I was wondering why that Suburban hadn't moved. It had been there for a couple months. The two of them were next to one another out on the corner Saturday evening.

Wife has given me clearance on getting a used K2Y, but I want a Suburban or Yukon XL in top trim levels (hey, I'm a baller). In order to do so, the Caddy has to go as would the old van.

For awhile, they had the Suburban parked in that corner right next to this;

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Was wondering when you were gonna come out of the closet with this news!

Congrats Gomey! I'm happy because now you're a lot closer and easier to get to.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Glad to hear you’ve got less stress in your life! You’ve been great to deal with when purchasing, and everyone I’ve sent you has always been happy. I know your outstanding service to customers will continue.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I was wondering why that Suburban hadn't moved. It had been there for a couple months. The two of them were next to one another out on the corner Saturday evening.

Wife has given me clearance on getting a used K2Y, but I want a Suburban or Yukon XL in top trim levels (hey, I'm a baller). In order to do so, the Caddy has to go as would the old van.

For awhile, they had the Suburban parked in that corner right next to this;

It's hard to sell the gm's when the expedition is so nice. They were traded in for the new 18 expedition

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. April 29th was my last day working for al Piemonte ford. it was a long 25 years as I started when I was 17. Long story short, the fight for ownership of al Piemonte ford in melrose park has affected lots of employees since the passing of big Al 3 years ago and many of my team has left from management and sales guys which has very hard for me in the past few weeks. I'm not going to lie I was going to wait to get fired may 2nd, which I wanted and I was happy and ok with it, i kinda wanted a break from work and take 6 months off being paid by unemployment.

Word got around in the car business about the rumors and a few owners reached out to me for new job opportunity's and so as of May 1st I started working at Hawk of St Charles and at first I thought it would be difficult but I don't miss Piemonte ford and really enjoy working with everyone here and feel wanted and I go home everyday with way less stress. If anyone is looking for a used or new vehicle please let me know post on here or send me a pm and I will send u my cell. I look forward and I'm excited about my new job and don't hesitate to look me up if u want something new I can locate it for you and if u want something used we share all of our inventory with the hawkautogroup. I wasn't sure I wanted to make a post but a few members have reached out to me looking for me at my old job and have come here to purchase there new vehicle.

Have a good day everyone and let's keep tcg together and keep it like a family because that's what's important and meeting good people, making new life long friends, and everyone getting along with keeping the car community alive. Thanks John G

Damn. Good luck in the new job John!! My uncle just left Hawk when the Zimmerman buyout happened. Ill still buy where ever you go. :jg:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Always better to leave a toxic work environment than to continue to endure.

Congrats on the new opportunity.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Good luck to you on your new position man. I know you hooked a ton of people up from that place, and it sucks to see one of the good salesmen get a raw deal.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new job!

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
25 years is a long time.
"change" is never easy but it sounds like you have the right attitude for the new place.
and it sounds like they are happy to have you.

Good Luck !

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
You’re the man Gomey. I’m glad it’s going well at the new place, that’s what matters.

I’ll only buy from you so it’s a good thing I like Fords lol, see you soon :)

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new gig and wish ya much success!!

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your new job.

Let me know if a monkey trades in a GTR bragging about beating a SHO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom