Air ride peeps inside

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I’m completely new to air ride and have questions and am all ears to tips.

I had a small leak, would be on the ground after 3-4 days. Redid all supply side fittings with loctite 545. Now it’s leaking out the compressor. I’m assuming the check valve inside is bad so I ordered a check valve to put in line with the hose. Should work in theory right? Also, my alignment is jacked, the outside of the front tires are about bald. Who in the area knows this shit and can align the car for me? Thank you in advance.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm pretty knowledgeable with hydraulics, not so as much on bags. Similar concept though. But have read up on bags as I was thinking of getting them. I do recall reading and my buddy who has bags on his 86 C-10 has said this. You need to set a ride height and get the car aligned at that ride height. Anytime your driving on any other setting than the ride height, your alignment will be out of whack. He has like 4 settings on his remote and on his phone (yes bluetooth bags lol). His setting #1 is for his cruising ride height and thats what its aligned for.

Reactions: EmersonHart13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Great White Drake
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list