Air fryers. I'm new.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Just got this Emeril power 360 XL with the rotisserie feature as a Christmas gift, I know nothing about these things, but I'm very intrigued..

Teach me.. I like meat. Anyone got some good recipes?

PXL_20211216_152030802.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Basically anything you would or could bake in an oven you can use the air fryer instead. I've got a toaster oven that I use for the majority of my stuff. If I didn't have that I'd get an air fryer, as it would be substantial upgrade.

*edit - some times you can use the air fryer in place of a deep fryer, so no cooking oils to deal with.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

āš ļøšŸ« 
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
We have a ninja that's shaped more like a convection oven. Does a frozen pizza in 6 minutes, crispy bacon in 10. You can hard boil eggs in it. Short ribs, burgers, enchiladas, hell steaks aren't even too bad and it does it fast.

I don't use the big oven anymore unless I can't fit somethin into the air fryer. It's like a microwave that makes stuff crispy and awesome.

P.s. if you still want that oily goodness from a deep fryer some cooking spray or butter on whatever your makin will get it pretty dang close.

Reactions: frank
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info