Air fryers. I'm new.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just got this Emeril power 360 XL with the rotisserie feature as a Christmas gift, I know nothing about these things, but I'm very intrigued..

Teach me.. I like meat. Anyone got some good recipes?

PXL_20211216_152030802.jpg

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just reheated pizza in the air fryer last night. Fiancee looked me like I was crazy. I think it might even taste better reheated in the air fryer than it does fresh.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Basically anything you would or could bake in an oven you can use the air fryer instead. I've got a toaster oven that I use for the majority of my stuff. If I didn't have that I'd get an air fryer, as it would be substantial upgrade.

*edit - some times you can use the air fryer in place of a deep fryer, so no cooking oils to deal with.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
This topic has been brought up in my house a lot lately. I'm not 100% sold on it yet but I'm getting closer.
Maybe this thread will change my mind. Maybe some recipes with finished goods pics to help push me over the edge.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
YT has a lot of good content. You can prep wings, season them, cook them in air fryer, and then sauce them in a bowl like BWWs. Usual frying principles apply, sugary sauce will burn if you coat them in the beginning and cook them for 10-15 minutes.

sktchy3.8

boosted trashcan enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a ninja that's shaped more like a convection oven. Does a frozen pizza in 6 minutes, crispy bacon in 10. You can hard boil eggs in it. Short ribs, burgers, enchiladas, hell steaks aren't even too bad and it does it fast.

I don't use the big oven anymore unless I can't fit somethin into the air fryer. It's like a microwave that makes stuff crispy and awesome.

P.s. if you still want that oily goodness from a deep fryer some cooking spray or butter on whatever your makin will get it pretty dang close.

sktchy3.8

boosted trashcan enthusiast
Reaction score
From my experience I set the air fryer about 25⁰ under what I would the big one. But that's because the heating element is so close to the food and it can get out if hand fast if your not watching it

Top Bottom