Ahmaud Arbery shooting, GA

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Listening to this case, both Live feed and video re-play, I can see the McMichaels and Bryan being found guilty of the aggravated assault, and possibly the false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony, but once the fight was on, the self-defense case may hold.

The McMichaels grabbing their guns and hauling ass after Arbery instead of calling the Police / remaining at their house may come back to bite them.

From what I gathered, the McMichaels stated the reason for chasing after Arbery was due to a previous tense interaction with him, along with Arbery breaking into under construction homes and the increase of thefts in the subdivision. Arbery also had previous run ins with other armed residents due to his unauthorized entry into construction homes. Appears Arbery continued to pay stupid games with these armed residents.

McMichaels stated they wanted to talk with / hold Arbery until Police arrived to investigate, but Arbery continued to run and when he was out of energy / felt cornered, that’s when the fight began and Arbery tried to wrestle away the gun.

Appears Bryan saw all the chasing going down and joined in with his truck / videoed the events.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
That's bullshit. You can't try to hold anyone, even if suspected of theft in which THEY HAVE NO PROOF.
You are referencing the assault and false imprisonment. I think those are going to probably be a Guilty

At the time, Georgia had the Citizen’s Arrest in effect; however, the McMichaels and Bryan admitted to not informing Arbery they are attempting to place him under arrest due to suspicion of …. I agree, they played self-appointed Cops.

Arbery didn’t deserve to be shot / killed, but his actions the day of and prior contributed to the end result.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
You are referencing the assault and false imprisonment. I think those are going to probably be a Guilty

At the time, Georgia had the Citizen’s Arrest in effect; however, the McMichaels and Bryan admitted to not informing Arbery they are attempting to place him under arrest due to suspicion of …. I agree, they played self-appointed Cops.

Arbery didn’t deserve to be shot / killed, but his actions the day of and prior contributed to the end result.
I don't need to be a lawyer to know that if you assault someone and try to "falsely imprison" them, you can't then claim self defense if that person fights back and you kill them. C'mon dave

They were the instigators and will likely spend the next 25-life in prison, rightly so

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I don't need to be a lawyer to know that if you assault someone and try to "falsely imprison" them, you can't then claim self defense if that person fights back and you kill them. C'mon dave

They were the instigators and will likely spend the next 25-life in prison, rightly so
I get it, but it’s how that Georgia jury interprets the evidence. Do they view McMichaels / Bryan’s actions as falsely imprisoning, or being the good neighbor by investigating what’s going on and attempting to hold a person of suspicion until Police arrives. And these armed run ins is nothing new for the folks in that subdivision.

From all the Live Feed / Videos that I heard, it wouldn’t look good for the defendants if I was on the Jury.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Best case scenario was for the McMichaels to call 911 on Arbery and stay at their house or maybe follow from a distance providing location updates.

But, from how the McMichaels, Bryan and other neighbors were addressing the situation, it appears things are handled differently in some areas of Georgia.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup. Saw it live.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did the third guy even leave his truck or even swerve at arbery?

That's been my only issue so far.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
So even the dude just driving was convicted of murder as well? I guess that's the only one that seems a bit stiff to me. I believe there is a precedent though for that in drive-by crimes etc. Though with those, I'm sure the driver knew they set out to murder someone. It's hard to say.

But these knuckleheads made some really bad decisions. Even if they ended up shooting in self-defense because they thought Arbery was going to take their guns, it's hard to claim self-defense when you're instigating shit.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Did the third guy even leave his truck or even swerve at arbery?

That's been my only issue so far.
Per Bryan’s statement to the Police, he made multiple attempts with his truck to try to corner / block Arbery. He was not an innocent camera man filming from a distance.

Hence, viewed as participating in the murder.

The McMichaels were Dipshits for trying to play self-appointed Cops, but Bryan was fucking retarded for joining in and participating in the chase, which ultimately led to Arbery’s death.

And Arbery’s own actions that led up to and including the day of, resulted in his own death. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Not to mention the shady, mudding the water tactics in the courtroom were also interesting.

The whole situation is a shit show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom