Ahmaud Arbery shooting, GA

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
F'n disgusting if true. Considering this is testimony coming from a LEO this may rack up an additional hate crime charge.

Moments after shooting Ahmaud Arbery, Travis McMichael was overheard calling the young black man a “fucking n-----” as he lay dying on the pavement, according to testimony Thursday from the state law enforcement agent overseeing the case.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/georgia-grand-jury-indicts-three-men-on-murder-charges-in-ahmaud-arbery-shooting/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=20718311

The Grand Jury indicted them. Not surprised after hearing that he apparently was rather racist on social media combined with that video.

The question in my mind is did the police actually say to call these yahoos if they saw anyone? That seems to be really weird and opens them up for huge amounts of liability. From what I understand they were also chasing him before the video as well.

There's a reason you call the cops and let them deal with shit. If this guy was shooting at people or something yeah armed action may have been okay but even if the premise of him stealing stuff was valid (which it isn't to my knowledge) there's a reason we have people on the government payroll to deal with stuff. Defense of one or even one's property and vigilantism are two different things. In circumstances where there is rule of law we shouldn't be doing shit like this.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with the two guys going to jail, seems like they deserve it. Though I still don't get why the guy filming it is in any trouble. I must have missed why he was being charged, as an accessory?

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
I would argue that the "chase" vehicle in this case was used to herd Arbery to his homicide.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
That makes sense, drop the verdicts at the same time that way there's only one round of burning and looting.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea what's going on there?

Those guys are guilty as fuck

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i saw a vice article on grosskreutz's testimony - didn't read it, not sure if it was fair, headline certainly wasn't unbiased - and that is what much of the commentary was around. in any case, multiple people were referring to kyle as an 'active shooter' - with heroes trying to stop him; i guess in the most low level literal interpretation of those words, flyn open borders style, one could claim he was an 'active shooter' - but that's certainly not what the term actually typically refers to by the fbi or even most people's normal use, eg. indiscriminately firing in some kind of mass damage/murder event. in any case, sure seems like a whole bunch of people that are going to be surprised by the verdict...

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
So what's the scoop on this?

With having to keep up on the other case I have not checked in all

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Copy my comments from the Rioting thread to kick off the discussion here.

I will say following this McMichaels / Bryan case, video excerpts and Live Feeds, the obvious continues in that rhe court system is such a cluster fuck as all the legal BS blurs the truth. The end result being an every day event in that a killer gets off not guilty and an innocent person receives prison time.

Listening to this case; there were multiple escalating events involving Ahmaud Arbery and the armed residents of that subdivision (not just the McMichaels / Bryan). This is an example of continue to play stupid games and you will win the stupid grand prize.

The chase / shooting should not have occurred, but the media portraying an innocent black man jogging down the road, minding his own business, 1950s witch hunt, is a dumpster fire of shitty journalism.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
The Prosecution team and Defense team appear to be purposely mudding the legal proceedings to the point the jury is ready to GTFO ASAP. The atmosphere feels like the Prosecution team is favored.

Then there are protesters and others with bull horns / threats messing with everyone, including the witnesses. They can be heard directly outside the courtroom and the Defense team continues to raise concern for the record.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Who tf is supporting the shooters?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Who tf is supporting the shooters?
There are supporters from both sides; however, the concerns raised in the court point to BLM protesters being more outspoken.

That concern is towards the safety of the witnesses from the subdivision (homeowners).

The subdivision is primarily elderly and the crime rate is increasing (primarily auto / home theft related). Homeowners (armed) have taken it upon themselves to look out for one another, along with any suspicious activity.

Arbery was spotted multiple times going in / coming out of homes under construction and other areas. Armed homeowners (husbands / wives) would attempt to confront him but he would run off.

There was a reference during the proceedings of Arbery doing so to get water but nothing proven. No proof of him stealing / not stealing.

This time the McNichols / Bryan (armed) were the ones alerted of Arbery coming out of a home under construction. They grabbed their guns. caught up to Arbery and actually cornered him.

Struggle ensued, grabbing of the McNichols shotgun occurred and Arbery didn’t fair well (as seen on video footage).

I did find the Police body cam video interesting as the Officer didn’t attempt life saving measures (Arbery still breathing). Cop looked at Arbery (with the large chest wound) and appeared to go straight to crime scene protocols. Officer’s reason “feared for his own safety”. Watching his body cam, I think hmmmm.

McNichols / Bryan should not have played Suburban Militia, while as previously stated, Arbery played stupid games and won the stupid grand prize.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is this one televised? Links?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Jury is already in deliberation.... See how long it takes them to come up with a verdict.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Terrible title

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom