DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Yea but he still committed no crime but maybe trespassing?
Here is the statute for criminal trespassing in georgia. Most of the law requires either expressed forbidden access by owner. B1 is the only one that is loosely applicable however it still requires an unlawful purpose which would have to be something like theft or arson. Even then it would also require that the homeowner press charges

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
But in my opinion that's still not enough to hold a person hostage when you're a f****** citizen

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of that f****** guy in Florida that thought he was the f****** law

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
But in my opinion that's still not enough to hold a person hostage when you're a f****** citizen
Dude. You don't understand, he was maybe wandering around a vacant lot, but since you weren't there you're not quite sure...So you obviously have the right to grab a gun and stop someone at will without cause and if that person doesn't want to stop, then you need to defend yourself from that charging criminal. You see him sprint jogging right at you? You have, at best, 20-30 seconds to figure out what to do since you stopped way ahead in the relative safety of a vehicle on a road with a gun, and he pulls that curveball of trying to go AROUND the truck. Fuck man, it's crazy, dude they couldn't protect themselves. Looks like a good shoot to me :jerkit:

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I agree but that’s going to have to be proven in a court of law if they had the right to pursue him and given that no property was damaged it’s going to be really difficult for the two guys to land a justified citizens arrest. From the evidence that is known it doesn’t look good for them.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Not saying the guys were right in chasing him down, but if the alleged robber didn't attack the guy with the shotgun, my guess is he wouldn't have been shot.
The media is trying to spin the narrative to look like the guys in the truck just rolled up on the perp and blew him away.
In reality, the perp was trying to forcibly take the gun from the truck guy. At least that's what it looks like in the video.

Because of how it's being portrayed in the media is why the guys were arrested. It's the same thing that happened with Zimmerman.
The media spun the story to make Zimmerman to be the bad guy and because of that, they had to arrest him to quell the outcry. As we now know, none of what the media was saying at the time was true.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not saying the guys were right in chasing him down, but if the alleged robber didn't attack the guy with the shotgun, my guess is he wouldn't have been shot.
The media is trying to spin the narrative to look like the guys in the truck just rolled up on the perp and blew him away.
In reality, the perp was trying to forcibly take the gun from the truck guy. At least that's what it looks like in the video.

Because of how it's being portrayed in the media is why the guys were arrested. It's the same thing that happened with Zimmerman.
The media spun the story to make Zimmerman to be the bad guy and because of that, they had to arrest him to quell the outcry. As we now know, none of what the media was saying at the time was true.
Is he not allowed to defend himself? When someone comes at you with a shotgun, you don’t know the persons intentions, he sure as shit has EVERY right to protect himself, from another citizen, that comes up on him with a gun, when he’s completely unarmed.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
If there was video of the Trayvon/Zimmerman incident that looked like this Zimmerman would be in prison right now IMO.

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score
What kind of madness are we talking about when we allude to the fact that Arbery was threatening/the attacker/the instigator when he was jogging down the street unarmed and confronted by 2 guys with guns trying to stop him??

Christ, do some of you realize how ludicrous the stuff you type is?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
"jogging down the street" vs "charging at them" are 2 different scenarios. I saw more of the latter than the former in my mind. Could always be wrong.

To be fair I don't know that any of us Monday morning QBs know what the fuck happened or ever will even with the video. At least not for sure anyways.

If I'm declaring a citizens arrest for some odd reason, asking for ID or whatever and a dude charges me like that I'm probably going to use force. Below is the CPD's use of force model. I don't doubt that a decent attorney could argue that they were well into the "red" territory at the top of the chart. There may be evidence that dispels or affirms that belief but it depends on how the pursuit laws of Georgia work out and if the law there really allowed them to take affirmative action against a believed criminal the way they did. Based on the text of the law it's "believed" not "known" which I would think to be a looser doctrine to abide by. That may be more towards their side than not.

Obviously we'll see how this plays out in court. Not 100% sure they're going to get a fair go at this because of the publicity. They'll be looking for people that live under a rock without a TV and that haven't read a news paper in a long ass time. Then again the latter part may be more people than I think.

1589258493823.jpeg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Running motion is definitely a trot or jog, not a sprint or charge in any way. You’d see heels coming up to his ass, much harder pumping of his arms, and not the up and down motion of his body if he was in a sprint, the motion is much more typical of a jog or trot

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, you posted a use of force chart for police. These are citizens, not police. The use of force chart looks a lot different

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, you posted a use of force chart for police. These are citizens, not police. The use of force chart looks a lot different
That varies state to state. They are apparently a stand your ground state.

Dude seems to be tearing ass to me. He doesn't seem to stop before starting into the guy either.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That varies state to state. They are apparently a stand your ground state.

Dude seems to be tearing ass to me. He doesn't seem to stop before starting into the guy either.
Does stand your ground apply when you purposely go out of your way (driving ahead and stopping in the road) trying to stop another citizen, which is the obvious intent here? Whether or not he had committed a crime is irrelevant, and he is at this point going about his business jogging down the road. You have to decide your story, because both don’t work at the same time in this case...trying to make a citizens arrest or standing your ground?

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score
"jogging down the street" vs "charging at them" are 2 different scenarios. I saw more of the latter than the former in my mind. Could always be wrong.

To be fair I don't know that any of us Monday morning QBs know what the fuck happened or ever will even with the video. At least not for sure anyways.

If I'm declaring a citizens arrest for some odd reason, asking for ID or whatever and a dude charges me like that I'm probably going to use force. Below is the CPD's use of force model. I don't doubt that a decent attorney could argue that they were well into the "red" territory at the top of the chart. There may be evidence that dispels or affirms that belief but it depends on how the pursuit laws of Georgia work out and if the law there really allowed them to take affirmative action against a believed criminal the way they did. Based on the text of the law it's "believed" not "known" which I would think to be a looser doctrine to abide by. That may be more towards their side than not.

Obviously we'll see how this plays out in court. Not 100% sure they're going to get a fair go at this because of the publicity. They'll be looking for people that live under a rock without a TV and that haven't read a news paper in a long ass time. Then again the latter part may be more people than I think.

View attachment 57555

He charged at them? How is it charging when the vehicle and the people were blocking the road in the direction he was jogging? The camera vehicle could have very well been funneling Arbery into the guys with the guns.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
We should justify citizens murdering people because we find out after the fact the fact they have a criminal record.

correct action for witnessing someone trespassing on not your own property possibly casing or stealing is to call the police. not gathering a posse, chasing them down and then killing them because you felt “threatened” by a man running away from you while pointing a loaded gun at him.
For real. NOTHING this dude did warranted an armed response by some hillbilly ass civilians that had no legal right to subdue him. The one guy was a former cop and should have known he had no legal right to do what he did. This is murder plain and simple.

N20GT

Reaction score

Of course he attacked, dude was fighting for his life as far as he knew. These weren't cops, they were plainclothed losers on a power trip. He had a right to fight for himself. And if he was armed, he had a right to shoot these guys for pulling guns on him for no justifiable reason.

Watch the vid that deezuz posted on page 2, it's 100% accurate. Coloin Noir (guy that posted the video) is also a lawyer FWIW

If I had committed no crime and a citizen pulls a gun on me, I'd defend myself with whatever I could if there was an opportunity where I thought I had the tactical advantage. I wouldn't just sit there and hope they didn't intend to shoot me.

N20GT

Reaction score
Past has relevance, even in trials. It's called character.

And he wasn't murdered... He chose his fate by charging people who were trying to subdue him till the police got there. Charging someone with a gun pointed at you after you just got done committing crimes is not very intelligent. Georgia is a stand your ground state, they did nothing wrong in the eyes of Georgia law.

Even with video evidence people still choose to create an argument for murder. Amazing.
I literally can't believe there are people defending these two. These guys had no justification for a citizens arrest, which makes pulling a gun on this guy completely illegal and a threat on his life, yet you blame the victim who is now dead. Unfuckingreal.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
TCG: If someone pulls a gun on me or breaks in to my house they better be ready for what's coming
Also TCG: This unarmed civilian on a jog should have just bent over for the hillbillies on a power trip and he'd still be here today

Wat
Brainwashed trump crew checking in.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just don't see how these guys will get off without at least a manslaughter charge. I don't know about first degree in this case, seems unlikely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom