• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Aftermarket Heated Seats

MotoCARR

Wire whisperer
Feb 20, 2016
Lake County
Myself and a buddy put these in just over a year ago and they've been going strong. If you have leather you'll probably have to use high heat most of the time but with cloth.....it really starts to cook! Install was pretty easy, leather a little more difficult just because its a little less forgiving.

2 Seats Carbon Fiber Universal Seat Heater Warmer Kit Car Cushion Round Switch | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I put these in my Gf's cloth seat Fiesta. The install was a little bit of a pain but in the end they have worked great over 2 winters. My only thing is most of the kits just have you zip tie your seat back on vs using hogrings. I would recomend the hogring method but that is just my opinion. Hogring pliers also help a lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info