Aeroforce Intercepter

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
Only had for about 3 months dont need it anymore because I dont plan to mod anymore and I already know I have no KR and what my boost is running. Asking 150$obo.

PANDA

Reaction score
very interested... did you buy it new 3 months ago or used? I assume if new this is the newest model. What colors is it?

OP
RossiGTP

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
Used from my cousin with a 06 Cobalt SS he had it for bout 4 months. Still in amazing condition.

OP
RossiGTP

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
oh and its silver bezel with black and it has the option to have black background with white or inverted sorry lol

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ive got the exact same one, and would definitely buy it again. Its got a TON more features beyond being just a scantool. Worth every penny.

OP
RossiGTP

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
I agree its pretty handy besides scanning for knock and such, you can read two things at once on display for example i have boost and IAT displayed but you can also do things like MPH, HP, KR, trans temp, if you spary it reads no2 and like a bunch more. you can also go to performance selcetion from the menu and from a dead stop up to a 1/4 it will tell you your est times and 0-60 its amazing for the cost for it.

OP
RossiGTP

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
yup just let me know i might be going out to doty road tonight with some friends not sure if im gunna bring my car dont have alot of gas. but if u go out there i'll pull it out of my car and bring out with me.

PANDA

Reaction score
yup just let me know i might be going out to doty road tonight with some friends not sure if im gunna bring my car dont have alot of gas. but if u go out there i'll pull it out of my car and bring out with me.
Don't get shot.

PANDA

Reaction score
I think I will pass, not the colors im looking for.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
damnit, just when I don't have money. And if only it were black with red lighting.

OP
RossiGTP

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Reaction score
damnit, just when I don't have money. And if only it were black with red lighting.
that would look cool. it does have two red lights at the top that light up when it powers on and if you have it set up for certain things they light up to let you know that you either need to shift or that your knock is high. kinda like a warning light i think. IDK how to do it tho lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom