Aero Precision

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I last made a post about any interest in products. Is there anybody who would like to place an order for any Aero Precision products?

1.5_AR15_M4E1_spare_parts_Desktop_PLP.jpg
1_AR15_M4E1_Desktop_CLP.jpg
2_M5_Desktop_CLP.jpg

ATLAS-Handguard-5050Image.jpg

homepage_marquee_desktop_dealer_welcome_2800x1246.jpg

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
Still rockin my AR10 build from you a while ago. Might build a lightweight Aero AR15 shortly just for shits and giggles and give you a holler.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Still rockin my AR10 build from you a while ago. Might build a lightweight Aero AR15 shortly just for shits and giggles and give you a holler.
Got a titanium RBCG for cheap if you want. Hahaha

Lino has always done good by me when he’s gotten parts for me..... I got most of my lightweight build parts from him as well.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Can you get better pricing than on the Aero Precision Web site?

I might be looking for an M5 18" .308 SS Complete Upper Receiver w/ ATLAS S-ONE Handguard.
It's the one with the stainless steel barrel and the "eliminated center" top rail for weight reduction.

OP
importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can you get better pricing than on the Aero Precision Web site?

I might be looking for an M5 18" .308 SS Complete Upper Receiver w/ ATLAS S-ONE Handguard.
It's the one with the stainless steel barrel and the "eliminated center" top rail for weight reduction.
I can't remember a time where I was even the same price as Aero. I've always been below. Send me a message with the link to the one you're looking at and I'll see what pricing I can do for you.

OP
importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm always down to give you quotes. :bigthumb:
Got a titanium RBCG for cheap if you want. Hahaha

Lino has always done good by me when he’s gotten parts for me..... I got most of my lightweight build parts from him as well.
:bigthumb: , just let me know when you need another quote.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
I can't remember a time where I was even the same price as Aero. I've always been below. Send me a message with the link to the one you're looking at and I'll see what pricing I can do for you.
Check PM

OP
importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a blem M4E1 stripped lower or two if you can get a deal on them. Are you an FFL?
I'll look at the pricing tonight and get back to you. I'm not an FFL though. The way it works, you place your order with me (@ my pricing), and let me know which FFL around you (or whatever one you'd like) and I get their information. I then contact my rep and place the order and it gets shipped directly to the FFL.

Depending on the FFL, they may have you do the 4473 after you place your order with me and by the time they receive your order, you go in and pick up and leave. No more waiting. But that depends on the FFL and their own business policies. Keep in mind that the FFL may charge a transfer fee.

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score
Yeah I've ordered them in the past from other vendors and have done it that way. The FFL I was using I think has stopped doing it due to the crazy new laws IL enacted, so I'll need to find another.

OP
importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've ordered them in the past from other vendors and have done it that way. The FFL I was using I think has stopped doing it due to the crazy new laws IL enacted, so I'll need to find another.
Sent you a PM. Going to also send you the price I can do for you on those.

OP
importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for those interested in wanting to try out the Acid Worn Silver builder set. Not many left in stock, so I'd need to know as soon as possible to get an order put in. PM me for my price and keep in mind that it is FFL to FFL transaction only. Meaning, you let me know what FFL you'd like to pick up from and it'll be shipped to that FFL. Your FFL may charge a transfer fee.

apcs100443-m4e1-builder-set-rm15-war-torn-acid-silver-3.jpgapcs100443-m4e1-builder-set-rm15-war-torn-acid-silver-2.jpgapcs100443-m4e1-builder-set-rm15-war-torn-acid-silver-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom