📸 Photography Adventures in wrapping Greasy's hood

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Very nice. Maybe I should try it. Any helpful hints? How do you get the bubbles out of it, lift it up and pull it more taut?

Thanks John. My tips would be don’t use a piece that is too small or too big as it will make things more difficult. Once you position the piece on your hood (cleaned and prepped) remove the backing with the wrap is flat as possible to prevent permanent creasing in areas where it decides to pinch. When the backing is off you’ll want to “glass” the wrap. Glassing the wrap is pulling the wrap so it is as flat as possible, but not actually stretching it. You want to avoid stretching the wrap whenever possible. Work with a good squeegee at a 45 degree or slightly lower angle to the area. Others things that are really good to have is good lighting, a snap knife with sharp blades, and a wrap glove. This was the video I used for help wrapping my hood, fucking guy makes it look too easy ?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What kind of asshole takes his million dollar car to jewel when it's MISTING out??

PXL_20211006_234656604.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
giphy.gif

What kind of asshole takes his million dollar car to jewel when it's MISTING out??

View attachment 101734

Car was filthy already, why not make it more filthierererererer?

Also why don't you tell the fine folks of TCG why you were out and about? Tell them that you were ordering that shitty ass chicken taco sandwhich from the hot piss Taco Bell. TELL THEM!

It is like parking the Titanic, almost impossible.

Not an end spot
:dnc:

Someone would still park next to me just to be an asshole.

What kind of asshole takes his million dollar horsepower car to jewel when it's MISTING out??

FTFY

I'll allow this comment.

Smokey this is bowling, not 'nam, there are rules.

May as well issue that thing a salvage title now.

And sell it to me for $10k

Salvage titles are pulling more than that PAUL. One just popped up on the Hellcat forum with 4K miles selling for $30K firm.

Thread Info