ads?

OP
Burtonrider10022

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
it seems like every board im on, once it goes... well ads, and i dunno how to describe it, but it seems like they always go to hell

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
it seems like every board im on, once it goes... well ads, and i dunno how to describe it, but it seems like they always go to hell
:picard::picard::tear:

pft you have been here long enough to know it is different.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
the sites actually have pretty good pricing and a nice selection of parts

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
technically no, but they give me a ton of "coupon" links that i will start posting up

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was poking around and found that an f-body magnaflow exhaust is the same price at www.autopartswarehouse.com as it is at speedinc.com, and cheaper than marylandspeed.com. Also, uncoated pacesetter longtubes for a 98 f-body are around $10 less expensive onthis site compared to speedinc.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
So it seems the term "paceshitters" is universally used throughout the Wbody and Fbody world.

Eh, I've been happy with my coated pacesetters on the Grand Prix so far.

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
So it seems the term "paceshitters" is universally used throughout the Wbody and Fbody world.

Eh, I've been happy with my coated pacesetters on the Grand Prix so far.
the fbody paceshitters are probably their worst line of headers. dont forget, fbodies are long tubes, where their problems lie 99% of the time

transmaxed

Reaction score
I have these so called "paceshitters" on my fbody. Im not sure whats so shitty about them...

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
I have these so called "paceshitters" on my fbody. Im not sure whats so shitty about them...
they dont make the same power as the high end long tubes. and if you were unlucky enough to get earlier designs, there were terrible fitment issues. :dunno: you want power, you get kooks or qtps, if you want sound and some power and you are on a budget, get pacesetters. ive done enough research on them at this point to know they are a budget header

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ive got kooks on the left bank and qtps on the right bank on my car

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna run open cylinder heads. That should make some power. No restriction at all.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Reaction score
they dont make the same power as the high end long tubes. and if you were unlucky enough to get earlier designs, there were terrible fitment issues. :dunno: you want power, you get kooks or qtps, if you want sound and some power and you are on a budget, get pacesetters. ive done enough research on them at this point to know they are a budget header
Yeah... you gain about 6hp for another 700 dollars. Definitely worth it... :thumbdown:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom