• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Adjustable control arms and rear adjustable bearings needed?

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I’ve never dealt with a lowered car before. These are some specs from my car on the rack today. No alignment was done. The pick must be from when they put it on the rack. They said it was way out of spec and they couldn’t adjust it (I’m assuming they meant the camber).
I was ok with this because I figured I’d need to get some adjustable upper control arms and some adjustable rear bushings and having a starting point would let me know what I needed.
I guess my question is this. Will running the camber the way it is destroy my tires assuming I get the toe dialed in? I’m running the car on the street and doing some track days.

519465FF-DC5B-46BD-96D5-FF58B2ACAE70.jpeg

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Very strange as I have never had an issue with alignment on any of my lowered chargers.

BTW: Not sure if I mentioned it to you. I have F/R Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors and Z26 pads for your car.
Kit is brand new and goes for over $400, will take $300
Which springs were you running Shawn? Also, you have a link and or pics to the kit you have, might be interested.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Which springs were you running Shawn? Also, you have a link and or pics to the kit you have, might be interested.
I have ran SRT springs, Eibachs and 1 other brand I cant think of right now.
Here is a link to the kit, assuming you have the 4 piston front calipers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info