Adios Thom Brennaman

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Who said I talk to my friends in private like that. Aint no shame in my game, I talk to them like that in public as well.

Is this broadcaster friends with every single gay person in the world? They're all good with him using the word '***'? I don't quite understand why you don't think there's a difference in calling your friends derogatory names whom are cool with it versus saying one on a hot microphone to people that would take offense.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is this broadcaster friends with every single gay person in the world? They're all good with him using the word '***'? I don't quite understand why you don't think there's a difference in calling your friends derogatory names whom are cool with it versus saying one on a hot microphone to people that would take offense.
Dont know why the fuck you want to drag this out. All I'm saying is the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
If the word F A G offends you so fucking much. Go back to living under the rock you been under the last 30 years.
Did you grow up in a fucking bubble?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I bet it's the last time he makes insensitive remarks while wearing a microphone. Shit, in the office I'll triple check to make sure I'm on 'mute' if I'm going to say something that I don't want everyone else on the conference call to hear. I'd almost rather just wait until I'm off the call to make sure.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Looks like Mike Milbury might be done calling NHL games also.

FB_IMG_1598036042730.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I can't stand the fathead but c'mon now.... I can't believe we've turned into a nation of such whiny ass pussies. We'll lose WWIII via insults and insensitive comments from the other side if we keep this pace up.

The Thom thing though... yeah that's a little worse. However, the language used by the Reds in their official response borders on hilarity.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info