Added to the stable once again....

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Picked up a 1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI RHD(2.5 Liter Turbo Diesel) 5 speed. Nothing to exciting but I was excited to find this one. You can not find them in the states all that often. This was imported from Britian by the previous owner. There was a lot of maintenance recently done to it so it runs very well. They changed out CAM belt put on 2 inch lift new AT tires among other things. I took some photos after a quick bath(real quick) just came in from Durango CO. Once its nicer out I will clean up the surface rust give the paint a nice buff and go from there.

[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] (Figured you guys might like this)

VkMqar6.jpg

pPeAPqJ.jpg

95Ikeuo.jpg

3CaRxQC.jpg

ygqDoD8.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Have to say this is one of the more unique rides around here lately, and I dig it. Driving stick has to feel odd with your left hand for a bit

I have been waiting to find one for a while!. And correct it is odd. Its not so bad to get used to the left hand shifting. But for me I am 6'4. Its very odd putting the key in and moving my right foot. As it keeps hitting the darn door. :rofl:

omg thats awesome :bowdown:

Thanks Mook!

Now I want to see it in a mud hole up to the windows, with a goat riding on top

Ha I just might have to try that.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Have to say this is one of the more unique rides around here lately, and I dig it. Driving stick has to feel odd with your left hand for a bit

Now that I have driven it more then around the block I have noticed a few things. First I keep going to the wrong dam door to get in. Second people look at you funny when they see you sitting on the wrong side of the vehicle and driving. Third it terrified my son to ride in passenger seat which is now the left side. As you now are the side facing on coming traffic. I got a kick out of it though.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I wish I could have drove this sucker back myself through the mountains. But there was no cheap way to get to Durango, CO . LOL
Yea not much in the way of major cities down there. I don’t know what happened in the 80’s/90’s here but I see a ton of RHD cool 4x4’s from that era.

Thread Info