NEW RIDE Added one to the fleet

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
2013 Chevy Tahoe SSV
It got dents, scratches, runs decent, good for hauling junk from Home Depot or Kayaks on the roof.
Bought it off a friend that was looking to unload it for a cheap price so I snagged it. We needed something to haul stuff and I was not going to spend 50k on a new truck.
Previous owner put the 20 inch wheels and tires on. I added a roof rack and cleaned up a few missing pieces here and there.
The best thing is that in the right light you can see the marks left behind in the paint from the police decals.
249363CC-3F8F-4458-B67C-404056560177.jpeg

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
What's SSV?

I didn't know it's police truck

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
The SSV's were the name for the 4WD police hoes, PPV was the 2WD "pursuit" version. Now you can get a 4WD with the PPV package IIRC.
SSV’s we’re used for all sorts of government usage, not just police. Ppv’s we’re almost exclusively for police.

It looks great and :fy: to another SSV on here. Any interior pics? smug smug

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
SSV’s we’re used for all sorts of government usage, not just police. Ppv’s we’re almost exclusively for police.

It looks great and :fy: to another SSV on here. Any interior pics? smug smug
True dat, most of them were BLM/DHS/CBP/ICE, and both of the ones I had came with a leveling kit too.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
my neighbor thought that mine sits a little higher then most. I don’t think so🤷🏻‍♂️
Mine had a strut spacer and lift springs in back. Your front end seems to sit more level than most but hard to tell with that pic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom