Added a new member to the stable. Not a blueoval :-)

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Well nothing overly exciting here. Its not a fancy ex cop car or a GT350R. But it is a 1993 Mitsubishi Pajero RHD 2.8TD :rofl:. For some reason I have always wanted one of these to beat on during the winter months. And happen to find one crazy cheap. Obviously these are built in Japan and this one was exported to the UK. I have been fixing little things here and there since I drove it home from South Boston(1000miles) when it was freezing out. Parts are fairly cheap just sucks I have to wait for them to come from UK/New Zealand and Canada if I am lucky. This one has all the bells and whistles. Matter of fact has so many buttons and knobs not sure what they all do. But its nice to have the center diff/rear diff and adjustable suspension. Its also nice it only has 131k (Kilometers). Although I have been scraping/pouding and sanding frame for days!!. Damn UK winters.

Bdxk9vN.jpg

UQefKmn.jpg

68hmA1C.jpg

WzezHqK.jpg

tbemA6H.jpg

MKb9zOs.jpg

5FLuAog.jpg

oFCKejX.jpg

36AXsjj.jpg

U8uQPk9.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Definitely neat. And with your recent purchases you have me looking at Chicago Motors for a eco boost explorer lol.
They pop up every once in a while. They also have cars that either haven’t been delivered or haven’t been gone thru yet or posted on their site so a call to let them know what you’re looking for can’t hurt. Ted has been who I’ve dealt with both times I purchased.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
They pop up every once in a while. They also have cars that either haven’t been delivered or haven’t been gone thru yet or posted on their site so a call to let them know what you’re looking for can’t hurt. Ted has been who I’ve dealt with both times I purchased.

Perfect. Thanks for the heads up. I have been watching a couple on ebay as well.

Thread Info