• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Adam's broken 5.0

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
My cousins Foxbody that im selling the procharger off of, and the one we just finished the T56 swap on...well the motor broke and we pulled it today :bawling:

Pictures of the carnage:

(Wonder how that ballences now?)

Broke the Block (1st cap sheered off), front cover, a couple pistons, bent some pushrods and took 3 or 4 valves with it.

Soon H/C NA motor, maybe later some Turbo's

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:rofl:

id buy that shirt...my engine hasnt quite blown up but my turbo is toast so it all works out

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jeezus, Paul told me about the carnage but the pics are crazy. Adam wants to go turbo now, right? I'm assuming he'll find a shortblock and throw his existing heads and cam and run the piss out of it, then do the turbo later, sound about right?

BluBeaSSt

Reaction score
BruGTP said:
Jeezus, Paul told me about the carnage but the pics are crazy. Adam wants to go turbo now, right? I'm assuming he'll find a shortblock and throw his existing heads and cam and run the piss out of it, then do the turbo later, sound about right?
Yeah thats the plan, me & adam & Paul were gonna go down to the track the 29th but my cars not ready and neither is adam's :(

greasy

I Haz New Teknologee
Reaction score
Man that sucks, I guess you are on borrowed time though pushing that much power through a stock bottom end.

He should look into going with a 331 stroker, big heads, and a healthy cam. My one buddy made almost 400 rwhp NA. It is down right nasty!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom