Acura Type S Concept

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
And I'm by no means a photographer, but I feel like had I had a chance to frame my shots better, I would have destroyed what Motortrend and the Auto Show are currently putting out on social media. I already have FAR clearer pics from just a phone...I'm seeing a lot of dark shots and mediocre things being tossed on IG, for example.
They did come out looking quite good. If I could get in before/after crowds (which I hate) I'd have gone down with my DSLR and wide angle lenses to get some quality photos. Haven't been to the Auto Show in years. Actually looking to trade up to some higher quality gear, but cost is a major factor. Besides, wouldn't be able to post them directly here, they'd be wayyyy to large. Already have to reduce all my photos by 50% to post. I'd have to reduce down to 25% with the camera I want. The Pixel 4 might have a 12.2/16MP sensor, but it is only a .39"sq sensor (or 9.9mm squared), or 98 sq/mm. My small DSLR is 24MP but 24x16mm (384 sq/mm). The camera I want is 45MP and 36x24mm (864 mm/sq). Dats a lotta dots!

The colors from the Pixel 4 are damn good, especially for the lighting. That blue really pops nicely. I might get the g/f a Pixel 3 or 3a as her next phone (cost being a factor against the 4). Really impressed with them. Blows away my iPhone 6s.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info