• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Accell spark plugs

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
File this under newbie dumb questions but I've always heard not flattering stuff about Accel ignition components. I am at a point where that extra 3/16-3/8 of clearance shorty plugs would be nice to have. Anyone ever run em? How'd you make out? Just trying to separate the actual experience from internet here say.

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
I ran them in my 1988 Fiero GT with 1969 327 sbc back about 7 years ago. I had to run them because i had straight plug hole cyl heads and also ran Sanderson CC90 headers (most small block fieros run them). Plugs were made in Japan and I believe were just NGKs with yellow porcelein. If they were just rebranded NGKs, then i have even more confidence in them. Either way, they did well for me.

I ran them with MSD coil, wires, pro billet distributor, and was very good for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mr_Roboto
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list