3800 A typical run against a mustang

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
we all know how mustang owners are and how they act. well this one was no different. im going down 90 at about 1130 pm and im doing about 70 and a silver mustang flys be doing at least 90. all it appears he has done is an exhaust and powder coated rims and some bumper inlays. i didnt hear any lump in the exhaust or any whine from under the hood....he looks RIGHT AT ME as he hauls by. so i hit the perf shift button and put the pedal down. i catch up to him in no time he sees me on his ass and he slams on his brakes down to about 60. why i dont know. so i hop over 2 lanes and slingshot back to the side of him. he again looks right at me and he laughs....he laughs!!!!!. so i look at him and shake my head. he takes off up to about 70 and then slows back down....like hes teasing me. i get up next to him again and i said come on lets run em....he says yea right man

so we get up to the toll he hits the clutch revs it up and barrels smoke from the tires and that was the last of my rendevous. i gave up on wasting gas trying to get him to race me. even though i followed him for 9 miles longer down 59

just another typical mustang owner

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
typical mustang owner? id say that the gps and pony both have a high amount of the cockiest drivers iv ever seen...alot of gtps think "im supercharged im cool", and the ponys "i have a v8 im a BAMF" i know im not the only one that knows this either
[/b]

Whenever I saw BAMF, I immediatly put dane cooks voice to it. :lolsign:

Ive seen plenty of both being tools.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info