A TCG Parts Direct Order Was Delivered Today - Ahead Of Schedule!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
A large box showed up at my house today. A box I was told wouldn't arrive until August. But here it is, now! Come on a journey with me.

The box came alllllll the way from Germany! Whats inside??

tvgy7Ky.jpg

Oh hello

KjLPMiq.jpg

Lets see what we got here.

gNdOYBE.jpg

8LlN5uj.jpg

kqyRssA.jpg

onRrKWM.jpg

Mmm hmmm.....what else is in here?

sy1p0wW.jpg

:love:

RceuIMT.jpg

And finally the most exciting part. The EDC delete kit! :LOL:

hjz8Sro.jpg

For those unsure, this is for my M235i. They're the KW V1's, so they're pre-damped and set up for street driving, since this is my daily, but at least I'll have full control over height adjustability. I'm excited. I've never had coilovers on a car before. However since I was not expecting these to arrive until next month, I still have a few more parts I need to collect. Wanna get some new strut mounts, just because you may as well since everything is going to be out, and I want to get some adjustable endlinks for the sway bar so that isn't all out of whack once everythings lowered. And also since I haven't decided on what wheels I like yet, i'll probably pick up some spacers in the meantime so my stock wheels don't disappear in the wheel wells. Im not gonna slam this thing because again, its my daily, but I do want a nice drop.

So there it is. Mook Mook parts delivers!! This really was a great surprise after the shit week I've had.

By the way, does anyone speak German??

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Oh. I thought this was going to be a $63.19 Ryobi pressure washer. Please update when the good stuff arrives.

:rofl: Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh. I thought this was going to be a $63.19 Ryobi pressure washer. Please update when the good stuff arrives.

:rofl: Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.
I'm a tad surprised how much stiffer my ride is now with just springs. They claim a stock like ride but it ain't. It's not bad by any means.. I just hit the bump stops on bigger bumps way more often now.

Reactions: DanJ

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.

Yeah I'm definitely curious as well. I have springs/shocks/sways/strut bars on my GTO and it definitely corners a lot flatter than my bmw even when I'm in sport mode. I'll lose the electronic damping control w/ these coils, but I'm completely fine w/ that. I'm not planning on doing sways or anything on the bmw, so it will be fun to see how it compares w/ the GTO after everything is in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info