A TCG Parts Direct Order Was Delivered Today - Ahead Of Schedule!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
A large box showed up at my house today. A box I was told wouldn't arrive until August. But here it is, now! Come on a journey with me.

The box came alllllll the way from Germany! Whats inside??

Oh hello

Lets see what we got here.

Mmm hmmm.....what else is in here?

:love:

And finally the most exciting part. The EDC delete kit! :LOL:

For those unsure, this is for my M235i. They're the KW V1's, so they're pre-damped and set up for street driving, since this is my daily, but at least I'll have full control over height adjustability. I'm excited. I've never had coilovers on a car before. However since I was not expecting these to arrive until next month, I still have a few more parts I need to collect. Wanna get some new strut mounts, just because you may as well since everything is going to be out, and I want to get some adjustable endlinks for the sway bar so that isn't all out of whack once everythings lowered. And also since I haven't decided on what wheels I like yet, i'll probably pick up some spacers in the meantime so my stock wheels don't disappear in the wheel wells. Im not gonna slam this thing because again, its my daily, but I do want a nice drop.

So there it is. Mook Mook parts delivers!! This really was a great surprise after the shit week I've had.

By the way, does anyone speak German??

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'm shocked these showed up randomly. Last check, said they wouldn't ship until end of August.... Which means September for arrival. That's awesome.

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Believe me I was just as shocked. Never would have thought these would show up before the $63.19 Ryobi electric pressure washer I ordered.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh. I thought this was going to be a $63.19 Ryobi pressure washer. Please update when the good stuff arrives.

:rofl: Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Oh. I thought this was going to be a $63.19 Ryobi pressure washer. Please update when the good stuff arrives.

:rofl: Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.
I'm a tad surprised how much stiffer my ride is now with just springs. They claim a stock like ride but it ain't. It's not bad by any means.. I just hit the bump stops on bigger bumps way more often now.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Makes sense. You have less travel before you hit them. It’s a terrible feeling :rofl:. They fixed the worst bump on my commute where the hillside strangler merges into 290 E so it’s been smooth sailing.

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Curious what your opinion of the ride quality is vs the stock BMW M235i stuff. I’ve decided my next car will have coil overs. Lowering springs aren’t bad but if it could ride and handle ever better I’d be thrilled.
Yeah I'm definitely curious as well. I have springs/shocks/sways/strut bars on my GTO and it definitely corners a lot flatter than my bmw even when I'm in sport mode. I'll lose the electronic damping control w/ these coils, but I'm completely fine w/ that. I'm not planning on doing sways or anything on the bmw, so it will be fun to see how it compares w/ the GTO after everything is in.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Use google lens app. It should translate on the fly via your phone camera.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sa-weeeeet! Can’t wait to see the car with those on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom