3800 a suspension question

F

fastcash

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jan 27 2005, 02:28 PM
GMPP strut/spring kit is only a grand so that really wont help unless you also get the GMPP sway bar and trailing arms and there strut tower braces then you will REALLY feel a diffrence.  But potholes are potholes you will damage something one way or another.
[snapback]69104[/snapback]​

i fucccccing hate pot holes, chicago, cicero, addison, chicago heights, pretty much anywhere where minorities, and lower income people group(like me) so lets keep the roads shitty so the under 30k a year they make has to go to expensive vehicle repairs...i think the director of streets and sanitation should be violently dragged over all the potholes in the city.

so that is it. my little blow up rant. i think i'll just use my money to make my motor blow up, then buy the benz amg cl65!! and move to maui....yeah right

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by fastcash420@Jan 27 2005, 02:33 PM
i fucccccing hate pot holes, chicago, cicero, addison, chicago heights, pretty much anywhere where minorities, and lower income people group(like me) so lets keep the roads shitty so the under 30k a year they make has to go to expensive vehicle repairs...i think the director of streets and sanitation should be violently dragged over all the potholes in the city.

so that is it. my little blow up rant. i think i'll just use my money to make my motor blow up, then buy the benz amg cl65!! and move to maui....yeah right
[snapback]69106[/snapback]​

I hear ya.. but then again you can try to avoid pot holes and save you some money.. ;)

F

fastcash

Originally posted by mybluegtp+Jan 27 2005, 02:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-fastcash420
@Jan 27 2005, 02:33 PM

[snapback]69106[/snapback]​

I hear ya.. but then again you can try to avoid pot holes and save you some money.. ;)
[snapback]69111[/snapback]​
[/b]

you know as well as i know, when the snow starts to fall all of the plain stupid drivers...who don't know which lane is theirs, decide it's the time to drive all over the road, therefore leaving you with no choice but to hit potholes. and sometimes, you are not paying attention, like when you answer the phone, light a cigarette, or are doing a drive-by...j/k :lolsign:

we'll see. i have a few months before i decide to dump a skink load of money i don't have anyways.

thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list