• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

A post where I'm not bitching....

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout being such a pussy whinebag lately. Just been really stressed out with personal crap (Xtant, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to...) but all that seems to be working out now. Anywho, working on the theory that my ZZP 1.0 may be part of my trans. issue I just ordered a DHP from WBS. Hopefully I'm right. I also grabbed myself a set of rear swaybar endlinks (no more clunk= happiness) and a FWI. I'll have my mech do the endlinks while he's figuring out the vibration and Im gonna have him throw my DP on while hes down there. This just may solve all my probs. and get me some decent HP in the process. Wouldn't that be cool? Then all I need is a new headlight, and hood and my car will finally be back on track. I'm considering the SD Ram-Air but I'm kinda leaning towards the cowl hood that WBS has in C/F. If I wind up not needing a trans. after all I may be hitting you up with some questions on the hood Mike. And if I do need the trans. I may be hitting you up with questions on that instead lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom