a good example of red mist

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_Hb7Kbgn3Ms

with some of the passes in turns i am assuming this is advanced? although the first few minutes made me think it might be beginner. in any case eventually the guy appears to get fixated on this porsche with escalated aggression... until ultimately driving right into it.

65728034_2526068977468906_1410951848281505792_n.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That was definitely advanced, the people were well aware of what was going on behind them and allowed a lot of room for passing, even with a car following the car that was passing. The only thing wrong with that session was the mustang driver overcooking a corner. He clearly knows what he's doing, I very much doubt he was driving with an ego and he just made a very bad mistake. That Porsche would have been miles ahead without traffic though.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
That was definitely advanced, the people were well aware of what was going on behind them and allowed a lot of room for passing, even with a car following the car that was passing. The only thing wrong with that session was the mustang driver overcooking a corner. He clearly knows what he's doing, I very much doubt he was driving with an ego and he just made a very bad mistake. That Porsche would have been miles ahead without traffic though.

if you really know what you're doing don't you realize and reel back your mist vs. trying to win the hpde trophy? guy is wearing shorts and that seat is bouncing all the hell around too. he's got balls but this seems a bit of a scary sloppy mess as well, and at some point the risk catches up and the luck runs out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info