a good example of red mist

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
That was definitely advanced, the people were well aware of what was going on behind them and allowed a lot of room for passing, even with a car following the car that was passing. The only thing wrong with that session was the mustang driver overcooking a corner. He clearly knows what he's doing, I very much doubt he was driving with an ego and he just made a very bad mistake. That Porsche would have been miles ahead without traffic though.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
There were a lot of skid marks at that corner, suggesting many people fucked it up. He definitely was coming in way too hot.

OP
sickmint79

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
That was definitely advanced, the people were well aware of what was going on behind them and allowed a lot of room for passing, even with a car following the car that was passing. The only thing wrong with that session was the mustang driver overcooking a corner. He clearly knows what he's doing, I very much doubt he was driving with an ego and he just made a very bad mistake. That Porsche would have been miles ahead without traffic though.
if you really know what you're doing don't you realize and reel back your mist vs. trying to win the hpde trophy? guy is wearing shorts and that seat is bouncing all the hell around too. he's got balls but this seems a bit of a scary sloppy mess as well, and at some point the risk catches up and the luck runs out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom